United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-11-2021, 11:57 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Based on?
Tbf lindelof passes forward which much more impotence than the other two. Tbh it might be worth trying as a defensive mid in a 3 man CM. Lindelofs weaknesses are probably his speed and strength. If he has two good CBS behind him he might be ok. He seems more comfortable on the ball than mcfred atleast

Unread 25-11-2021, 11:58 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins View Post
Tbf lindelof passes forward which much more impotence than the other two. Tbh it might be worth trying as a defensive mid in a 3 man CM. Lindelofs weaknesses are probably his speed and strength. If he has two good CBS behind him he might be ok. He seems more comfortable on the ball than mcfred atleast
And this is a qualification..?

Itís nonsense tbh, Lindelof is a passable CB, thereís f***ing no chance he can play CM

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:00 PM
Coracao

If Ferdinand couldn't play in midfield, this clown has no chance.

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:00 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Tbf lindelof passes forward which much more impotence than the other two.
Thatís me sold

I know what you meant

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I was going to put something along those lines

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Get Pele in to coach him

Unread 25-11-2021, 12:47 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

jadon is future no.7

twici

Unread 25-11-2021, 02:51 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao View Post
But Les was an out and out striker. Apples and oranges.

Quote:
But Archduke Franz has been dead since 1914 and simply doesn't have the engine anymore to get up and down the pitch.

Quote:
But he's a cartoon bull voiced by John Cena in a kids movie. He's clumsy in the tackle and doesn't have the range of passing required.

Unread 25-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
But Les was an out and out striker. Apples and oranges.

But Archduke Franz has been dead since 1914 and simply doesn't have the engine anymore to get up and down the pitch.

But he's a cartoon bull voiced by John Cena in a kids movie. He's clumsy in the tackle and doesn't have the range of passing required.
That was 20 seconds of my life I'm never going to get back.

Unread 28-11-2021, 05:36 PM
NedKelly

Wonderful player. Anyone who understands football knew this.