United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 08:26 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
 
Thumbs up The Webby and O'Neil channel.


Two top lads.

Got to be more credible than the Nottingham and Birmingham "Reds"

Looking forward to this.
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 08:47 AM
no fun
 
Default

“We won’t be slagging off our players”

I’m out
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 08:57 AM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Would listen to Webby’s opinions over most pundits and certainly any other fan channel. Always seems to talk sense.

Not as sure about TON.
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 08:58 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Two top lads.
and yet you cant spell O'Neill's name right

Basically both love to make money off the back of United, be it travel companies set up to "help" fans or by arranging and selling tickets for Q+A's with former players at extortionate prices, they've managed to rub their two thick heads together and come up with this iteration of "make money off United"

Best thing is about this is it will be absolutely shit but at the same time you'll want to watch to see how bad it really is

No doubt this f***ing scouse c*** will be on as well

 
Unread 06-06-2020, 08:59 AM
Coracao
 
Default

Looks horrific
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 09:20 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
and yet you cant spell O'Neill's name right

Basically both love to make money off the back of United, be it travel companies set up to "help" fans or by arranging and selling tickets for Q+A's with former players at extortionate prices, they've managed to rub their two thick heads together and come up with this iteration of "make money off United"

Best thing is about this is it will be absolutely shit but at the same time you'll want to watch to see how bad it really is

No doubt this f***ing scouse c*** will be on as well

https://twitter.com/United_Webby/sta...407390209?s=20
Ears in being edgy shock!
Oh noes I missed an l off the end of his name!
Would take Webby, O'NeilL's and Sam's views and opinions on United over a 'has only had a season ticket for 2years and can't apply for always yet' c*** like you.
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 10:02 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

do you mean aways?

think you need to log off pal
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 10:12 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
do you mean aways?

think you need to log off pal
Thought I'd give you an extra l seeing as you love them so much.
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Thought I'd give you an extra l seeing as you love them so much.
You been on the beers early, or are you always this incoherent ?
 
Unread 06-06-2020, 11:41 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
https://youtu.be/570dWEjz14s

Two top lads.

Got to be more credible than the Nottingham and Birmingham "Reds"

Looking forward to this.
it's like the football fan channel quivalent of No Fun flossing, i'm out.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Webby and O'Neil channel.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Neil Lennon in 'being Neil Lennon' shocker. believe Football 13 20-12-2015 08:19 PM
Neil!! Neil help me! Neeeeiiiiillll!! Sparky*** Off Topic 16 02-03-2009 08:35 PM
Neil Young - "HEART OF GOLD" ..on tonight, Sky Indie (channel 310) at 7.10pm Fountz Music 9 11-03-2008 02:32 PM
Does anybody know that Webby who always calls MethodMan Off Topic 11 19-04-2007 01:47 PM
are utd on bbc1, bbc2, itv, channel 4, channel 5.................... El Calafate TV / Film / Books / Arts 3 05-01-2007 02:20 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.