United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Seamus

yep, he wont leave. He will be stinking out our bench with sanchez for the whole season.

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
yep, he wont leave. He will be stinking out our bench with sanchez for the whole season.
Reckon he will.

He has clearly been omitted from the squad due to this ongoing transfer. Conte even openly speaking about their pursuit. Seems to be a fair way down the line to me?

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Reckon he will.

He has clearly been omitted from the squad due to this ongoing transfer. Conte even openly speaking about their pursuit. Seems to be a fair way down the line to me?
Reckon we'll pick up an old/shit backup striker.

Rom stays on the bench next season and his value plummets.

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Whalefish

He's done £#%&! all pre-season so lets hope he does leave.

Him and Sanchez. Pair of wasters.

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Conte is going on my christmas card list if this happens

I think the big slow lazy @#%&! will do alright in Italy, if Higuain is anything to go by. £#%&! this @#%&! off and play Masey-G more in his place

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:40 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Reckon we'll pick up an old/shit backup striker.

Rom stays on the bench next season and his value plummets.
That’s why this club ends up in this state. Why do they think they would get money back or even more than they paid when he isn’t playing as well as when we bought him.

Not prepared to cut their losses. Just like Darmian so they ll carry on paying daft wages and put him on the bench for his value to drop further or leave on a free

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Just get the best fee possible from Inter and get rid of the lump

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
That’s why this club ends up in this state. Why do they think they would get money back or even more than they paid when he isn’t playing as well as when we bought him.

Not prepared to cut their losses. Just like Darmian so they ll carry on paying daft wages and put him on the bench for his value to drop further or leave on a free

Unread 19-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Buck

It's like when a seller on ebay puts something up for a stupidly high buy it now price, but with an option for a best offer negotiation only for the seller to turn back all negotiations.

In the end the item never gets sold.

Unread 19-07-2019, 11:30 PM
windy waffles

Looks like we are stuck with him.

Inter now want Cavani and wont pay over £60m for him.

Nice one woody...

Unread 20-07-2019, 01:05 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Nice one woody...
And have to pay another £10m in wages or whatever. His Value decreases next year guaranteed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
YWHHGR. The irony of that being from ezgif

Unread 20-07-2019, 06:29 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Nice one woody...
They're probably just pulling the same @#%&! trick as Ed is pulling with Leicester and Maguire.

Cavani's 32, they'd have to put him on big wages, and replace the @#%&! in a year or two anyway, by which time the market prices of strikers would have probably increased even more. Would just make more sense to drop the money now on Lukaku and save the money in the long term. Hopefully they don't realise that they're trying to buy a massive lump in the meantime.

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:38 AM
redredemption77

I think thats the constant fear we all have. Its dragging out so long that eventually theyll learn of his bumbling ineptitude and general all round Clusoe-esque grace whenever a football is near him

Unread 20-07-2019, 07:53 AM
redhegemony

He'll be gone. We're into the drunken last dance at the disco before the lights come up and the two partners get a taxi home together.

Ole clearly doesn't want him - look how's he's bigged up Rashford and Martial and said what he's said to Lukaku is private. He's also easier to shift than Sanchez and will free up some funds.

Unread 20-07-2019, 08:07 AM
My Name is Keith

Apparently Berbatov has been in the Press hoping the club keeps him. What a £#%&!ing @#%&!. Was always luke warm about Berbs but I absolutely despise him now. Mark Hughes level.

Unread 20-07-2019, 08:15 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Apparently Berbatov has been in the Press hoping the club keeps him. What a £#%&!ing @#%&!. Was always luke warm about Berbs but I absolutely despise him now. Mark Hughes level.
Not many people read the Bulgarian Weekly Herald and was probably lost in translation as Berbs was pissing himself when asked about Rom's first touch.

Unread 20-07-2019, 08:18 AM
shenwen

Quote:

He’ll go. Ole clearly didn’t like him when he arrived and he’s the one player he’s been cold about all summer.

Unread 20-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Doing the club a favour by trying to drive demand.

“Lukaku? Oh, he’s really good, yeah”

Unread 20-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Coracao

Quote:
If only Rom had his first touch

Unread 20-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Bad translation. Speak ill of dimi again I'll have you banned.
Closed Thread