United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Unread 03-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolute f***ing pathetic c***s...

Manchester and it's obsession with overfilled Americanised burgers can f***ing do one...

"Why haven't we had a Michelin star yet as a city.....?"

This, this utter abomination of an establishment...

Can we act like absolute c**ks please, pour half of northern Frances salt reserves on your chips before overloading them.with makro bacon bits and calling them dirty Harry fries..

Can all our staff look like they've just walked out of an after party, but with an added Victorian tache and the girls have birds of prey full sleeves and constant chew cocktail sticks.

Can we presume you know the menu.

Is our social media staff both rude and obsessed with pugs, can you enquire about vegan and be told "just eat the burger bap R'kid"

Make sure our tables are so close together you basically are dining with 16 other people, don't bother finishing the ceiling everyone loves looking at the air ducting and hot water pipes, sitting on chairs ? f*** that, stack of pallets or a booth of buckets....

Try hard f***ing name the burger competition running b*****ds.
sensational

Unread 03-07-2019, 06:56 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Manchester and it's obsession with overfilled Americanised burgers can f***ing do one...

Can we act like absolute c**ks please, pour half of northern Frances salt reserves on your chips before overloading them.with makro bacon bits and calling them dirty Harry fries..

Can all our staff look like they've just walked out of an after party, but with an added Victorian tache and the girls have birds of prey full sleeves and constant chew cocktail sticks.

Is our social media staff both rude and obsessed with pugs, can you enquire about vegan and be told "just eat the burger bap R'kid"

Make sure our tables are so close together you basically are dining with 16 other people, don't bother finishing the ceiling everyone loves looking at the air ducting and hot water pipes, sitting on chairs ? f*** that, stack of pallets or a booth of buckets....

Table thing proper f***s me off. Like that in a lot of places now. Remember a noodle place in fallowfield just used to have long benches on a big table

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:17 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
sensational
It is. And its absolutely spot on.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Hema

I believe you lot have a post of the year. That rant from Bunker has to be up there. V good indeed. Bravo Sir.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Superb.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Table thing proper f***s me off. Like that in a lot of places now. Remember a noodle place in fallowfield just used to have long benches on a big table
Sugo kitchen (ancoats) pasta place....

They actually sit you with other people at these big long tables, not even opposite each other

Next to each other so the person opposite You is a FEEL f***ING CLAUSTROPHOBIC ANXIETY HEAT.
f*** OFF.

it's a family place, come here and make new friends....
No, I've come for a meal with my wife not Yvonne the dog hospice secretary and Paul the accountant.....

"Share water, starters and chat"

NO.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Hema

Quote:

They actually sit you with other people at these big long tables, not even opposite each other

Next to each other so the person opposite You is a FEEL f***ING CLAUSTROPHOBIC ANXIETY HEAT.
f*** OFF.

No, I've come for a meal with my wife not Yvonne the dog hospice secretary and Paul the accountant.....

NO.
My worst nightmare that. We went on some cruise once and were forced to eat with another couple at a table for 4. Literally got up and ate in the cabin.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:33 PM
dragflick

Quote:

f*** OFF.

NO.
ffs Excellent.

Will avoid.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:40 PM
sa7

I had this “doughnut burger” at Reds BBQ.

Still no idea what I thought of it tbh

Last edited by sa7; 03-07-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Unread 03-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I had this “doughnut burger” at Reds BBQ.

Still no idea what I bought of it tbh
Chips served in a Victorian bed pan too. Nice