United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:19 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
been waiting. I tend to only drink Heineken or Stella nowadays but I went to a place last week that didn't have either so had a Fosterz. It was ice cold, it was alcoholic and went down a treat. Honestly don't get the beer snobbery, it's really weird.
I'm not a snob about it people can drink what they like it's just I like the taste of bitter and stout, I think Foster's etc tastes like fizzy water so I don't drink it as it's not to my taste.

I don't get how it's snobbish to drink what you like the taste of, makes no difference to me what other people drink

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:19 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Start of the night: Fosters
Midway point: Dark Fruit

hth
No way you're a goth irl.

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
I'm not a snob about it people can drink what they like it's just I like the taste of bitter and stout, I think Foster's etc tastes like fizzy water so I don't drink it as it's not to my taste.

I don't get how it's snobbish to drink what you like the taste of, makes no difference to me what other people drink
I meant the snobbery of people telling people what they shouldn't be drinking and I'm sure I've drank fosters with you

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hema
He's posted a pic, looks like a hipster...

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He's posted a pic, looks like a hipster...
I've watched too much p*** for one day

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:31 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hema
Dark fruits is just cider and black which is the Gothest drink going other than Monster

Unread 23-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Dark fruits is just cider and black which is the Gothest drink going other than Monster
I went/forced into to a goth club in Croatia on my stag do - fairly sure they were drinking pigs blood in shots at one point. Fruit cider? Nah.

Unread 23-06-2019, 08:26 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I meant the snobbery of people telling people what they shouldn't be drinking and I'm sure I've drank fosters with you
I was probably on Guinness if they had it. Or Heineken if they didn't.