United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:16 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tbf the types of food would also dictate how much weight (not fat) youd put on I think?

Increase in sodium would probably mean quite a bit of water retention etc.
mcdonalds breakfast, kfc lunch and full christmas day food for dinner (including cheese, twiglets and christmas cake)

supplemented with mars energy drink for breakfast, beer for lunch and bottles of wine for dinner.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
My weight tends to vary 2-3 kg's over the course of a week up and down when I'm behaving myself, so quite a bit I reckon.

I think I once managed a stone and a bit in a fortnights holiday in Cyprus. Drinking everyday, 3 course meals etc..
Can depend if you'd had your morning evacuation or not. A good dump can be close on a kilo if you're a big lad.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
mcdonalds breakfast, kfc lunch and full christmas day food for dinner (including cheese, twiglets and christmas cake)

supplemented with mars energy drink for breakfast, beer for lunch and bottles of wine for dinner.
that's actually disgusting to think about consuming all that even in one day.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:18 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
mcdonalds breakfast, kfc lunch and full christmas day food for dinner (including cheese, twiglets and christmas cake)

supplemented with mars energy drink for breakfast, beer for lunch and bottles of wine for dinner.


I reckon Id die tbf...
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:20 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Can depend if you'd had your morning evacuation or not. A good dump can be close on a kilo if you're a big lad.
Easy. But then, if you're eating well, you're body shouldn't need to be getting rid of too much waste.

How much water weight does the body hold?
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Easy. But then, if you're eating well, you're body shouldn't need to be getting rid of too much waste.

How much water weight does the body hold?
98% isn't it

1 litre = 1 kilo btw (water not beer)
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:38 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
that's actually disgusting to think about consuming all that even in one day.
they dont call it man vs food for nothing.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Ive only got to look at a massive bar of toblerone to put wait on.

Tbf Im watching the delicious white chocolate bastard as it disappears right into my mouth.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:41 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Ive only got to look at a massive bar of toblerone to put wait on.

Tbf Im watching the delicious white chocolate bastard as it disappears right into my mouth.
it truly is the Emperor of all chocolates.
 
Unread 07-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Mr Kaboom
 
Default

Boxers can put on a stone in a day after a weigh in.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: How fat could you get in a week
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
aaron cresswell ........... week after week puressence Football 7 22-02-2015 01:28 PM
United hope to tie down Rooney to monster 300,000-a-week deal THIS WEEK fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 16-02-2014 11:00 AM
play for united (well be on the bench) or play for a mid table team week in, week out on abit more marlo Football 41 11-12-2010 06:19 PM
National Pie Week this week. How fucking exciting. forzagarza Off Topic 8 02-03-2010 11:39 AM
if rooney gets 100,000 a week, ronaldo should be getting 130,000 a week. violater Football 19 12-04-2007 03:10 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:26 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.