United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:16 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tbf the types of food would also dictate how much weight (not fat) youd put on I think?

Increase in sodium would probably mean quite a bit of water retention etc.
mcdonalds breakfast, kfc lunch and full christmas day food for dinner (including cheese, twiglets and christmas cake)

supplemented with mars energy drink for breakfast, beer for lunch and bottles of wine for dinner.

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
My weight tends to vary 2-3 kg's over the course of a week up and down when I'm behaving myself, so quite a bit I reckon.

I think I once managed a stone and a bit in a fortnights holiday in Cyprus. Drinking everyday, 3 course meals etc..
Can depend if you'd had your morning evacuation or not. A good dump can be close on a kilo if you're a big lad.

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
mcdonalds breakfast, kfc lunch and full christmas day food for dinner (including cheese, twiglets and christmas cake)

supplemented with mars energy drink for breakfast, beer for lunch and bottles of wine for dinner.
that's actually disgusting to think about consuming all that even in one day.

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

I reckon Id die tbf...

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Can depend if you'd had your morning evacuation or not. A good dump can be close on a kilo if you're a big lad.
Easy. But then, if you're eating well, you're body shouldn't need to be getting rid of too much waste.

How much water weight does the body hold?

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Easy. But then, if you're eating well, you're body shouldn't need to be getting rid of too much waste.

How much water weight does the body hold?
98% isn't it

1 litre = 1 kilo btw (water not beer)

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:38 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
that's actually disgusting to think about consuming all that even in one day.
they dont call it man vs food for nothing.

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Hands of Scone

Ive only got to look at a massive bar of toblerone to put wait on.

Tbf Im watching the delicious white chocolate bastard as it disappears right into my mouth.

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:41 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Ive only got to look at a massive bar of toblerone to put wait on.

Tbf Im watching the delicious white chocolate bastard as it disappears right into my mouth.
it truly is the Emperor of all chocolates.

Unread 07-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Mr Kaboom

Boxers can put on a stone in a day after a weigh in.
Closed Thread