United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 06-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Default Recommend some good TV: 2019

Escape from Dannemora for those that haven't seen it yet. Paul Dano n Benito del Toro fantastic as two lifers that share a plan and a bird. Directed by Ben Stiller.

Who Is America. Just catching up on it now. Well done but very much already done (by himself) and is more than inspired by parts of brass eye. The woke bloke is fucking brilliant tho. Proper pissing myself when he went to the town in Alabama and the one where he hosted the rapper and the (?), Senator. Fucking brilliantly done.

Unread 06-01-2019, 09:37 PM
waynes ear's

Channel 5 tonight at 10pm.

The James Corden Story. So good, you’ll want to end yourself

Unread 06-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Jethro

True Detective is back in a couple of weeks

Unread 06-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Switching Off

Just started the latest Ray Donovan series after finishing the superb Donnemora.

18 minutes into episode one and I think I've just heard the best line of the series:

"Grief changes shape, but never goes away.

You know who said that?

Keanu Reeves."

Unread 06-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Just started the latest Ray Donovan series after finishing the superb Donnemora.

18 minutes into episode one and I think I've just heard the best line of the series:

"Grief changes shape, but never goes away.

You know who said that?

Keanu Reeves."
Enjoyed it, as always.

So glad his moany arsed wife is out of the picture. She had a nause factor to rival the missus in Boardwalk Empire.

Unforch his daughter has taken up the mantle.

Unread 06-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Enjoyed it, as always.

So glad his moany arsed wife is out of the picture. She had a nause factor to rival the missus in Boardwalk Empire.

Unforch his daughter has taken up the mantle.
Susan Sarandon gets me. Ridiculous woman.

Unread 08-01-2019, 01:28 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Escape from Dannemora for those that haven't seen it yet. Paul Dano n Benito del Toro fantastic as two lifers that share a plan and a bird. Directed by Ben Stiller.

Who Is America. Just catching up on it now. Well done but very much already done (by himself) and is more than inspired by parts of brass eye. The woke bloke is fucking brilliant tho. Proper pissing myself when he went to the town in Alabama and the one where he hosted the rapper and the (?), Senator. Fucking brilliantly done.
Watched the first episode of Dannemora. Hooked already. Patricia Arquette hasn't aged well. I hope it is just good make up. Benicio Del Toro is as fuck.

Unread 08-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Watched the first episode of Dannemora. Hooked already. Patricia Arquette hasn't aged well. I hope it is just good make up. Benicio Del Toro is as fuck.
At least her boobalinos have grown.

On the 2nd episode here. Pretty boring imo.

Unread 08-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Arnold Muhren

Dannemora was great. Loved the flashback episode. Just getting into the Sunderland series on Netflix, what a cuntsoup of a club.

Unread 08-01-2019, 04:16 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
At least her boobalinos have grown.

On the 2nd episode here. Pretty boring imo.
Got a slight twinge when she lubed herself up. D