United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Brenner
 
Default Tissue Island Discs

My guest in the TID studio tomorrow evening is Carlosartorial who has offered an eclectic mix of tracks for us to digest.

Another in a long line of distinguished guests so far.

I trust you will join us for the 11th instalment of FT's favourite feature.


PS: The special guest has now managed to register on here, so a "Celebrity TID's" will be coming up soon
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 08:42 AM
carlosartorial
 
Thumbs up

Looking forward to it Brenner, when your researcher called to see if I was interested in appearing on the show I jumped at the chance.
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Whalefish
 
Default

I shall try and pop n later and see what's what. I'll submit my tracks asap.

Is it 8 tracks, a book and weapon of my choice?
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:08 AM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Brenner,

If and when you submit tracks (for your consideration) - I presume you also have to submit the couple of lines describing your experience of the track?

ie not just the names of the records?

Believe me, I can complicate things when I want to.

Look forward to Carlo 'I am the music man, I come from round your way' Sartorial's selection.

Obviously it clashes with Heroes so I'll catch up with it all tomoz.
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:21 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Brenner,

If and when you submit tracks (for your consideration) - I presume you also have to submit the couple of lines describing your experience of the track?

ie not just the names of the records?

Believe me, I can complicate things when I want to.

Look forward to Carlo 'I am the music man, I come from round your way' Sartorial's selection.

Obviously it clashes with Heroes so I'll catch up with it all tomoz.

re-read mine the other night

at leat 3 of the tracks related to humiliating sexual experiences

speaks volumes
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Brenner
 
Thumbs up Morning Chaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Looking forward to it Brenner, when your researcher called to see if I was interested in appearing on the show I jumped at the chance.
I'm well aware from the research team that you were "positively creaming yourself" when you were contacted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I shall try and pop n later and see what's what. I'll submit my tracks asap.

Is it 8 tracks, a book and weapon of my choice?
Your 8 most memorable tracks (not neccessarily your favourite one's), book to take with you, and a weapon/drug/sex toy/item to take with you as your luxury item whilst marooned on Tissue Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Brenner,

If and when you submit tracks (for your consideration) - I presume you also have to submit the couple of lines describing your experience of the track?

ie not just the names of the records?

Believe me, I can complicate things when I want to.

Look forward to Carlo 'I am the music man, I come from round your way' Sartorial's selection.

Obviously it clashes with Heroes so I'll catch up with it all tomoz.
It helps if you send a sentence or two as to why you have chosen the tracks/book/luxury item, but I will ask you to expand on your reasons on the night

You might want to type up your responses about the tracks etc in Word in greater detail, then copy and paste them in your reply to save you time typing out a response to each one on the night.

It's not on tonight btw - it's tomorrow night - so you won't miss Heroes

Look forward to your selections...
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:27 AM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
re-read mine the other night

at leat 3 of the tracks related to humiliating sexual experiences

speaks volumes
with you, that could be anything...

couldn't she find it?

you couldn't get it up?

 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:32 AM
elephantstone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
with you, that could be anything...

couldn't she find it?

you couldn't get it up?

Hark was filming
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:37 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
with you, that could be anything...

couldn't she find it?

you couldn't get it up?

your number one track

1 madonna "like a virgin"
 
Unread 01-08-2007, 09:45 AM
signed dc
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
re-read mine the other night

at leat 3 of the tracks related to humiliating sexual experiences

speaks volumes
Didn't you get a 'jodrell' during one of the tracks though?
Can't be all bad.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tissue Island Discs
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tissue Island Discs (2) #2 - Jem Brenner Tissue Island Discs (TID's) 72 17-01-2008 02:28 PM
Tissue Island Discs #5 - No Fun Brenner Tissue Island Discs (TID's) 101 19-11-2007 05:32 PM
Tissue Island Discs #13 - Red @rmy Brenner Tissue Island Discs (TID's) 68 19-11-2007 05:18 PM
Tissue island discs Mark Corrigan Off Topic 15 20-07-2007 05:34 PM
Tissue Island Discs... Brenner Off Topic 54 07-06-2007 08:00 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.