United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-03-2020, 07:28 PM
ScarFace

Football Mkhitaryan

“Once Mourinho saw me at breakfast and said to me: ‘Because of you, the press criticises me’. I replied: ‘Really ,mister? I’m not doing it on purpose’.

"Mourinho once told me to train more. It all started from there. I thought, ‘I have nothing else to add to Manchester. I work, help the team, score and someone is still dissatisfied’.

"Playing for Manchester United is still a once in a lifetime chance. Entering the pitch together with Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Mata, De Gea… If I had to go back in time, I would have renewed the contract with the Red Devils."

Unread 02-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Ethers

“Really, mister?”

Was he in a £#%&!ing Charles Dickens novel?

Unread 02-03-2020, 07:58 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“Really, mister?”

Unread 02-03-2020, 08:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
“Really, mister?”

“Please sir, can i headbutt Phil Jones?”

Unread 02-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Mr_Ed

Is he still at Arsenal?

Nope. On loan at Roma.

Unread 02-03-2020, 09:03 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
“Really, mister?”

That’s a nice handkerchief mister de gea.

Unread 02-03-2020, 09:10 PM
92ToBury

We’d be doing better with him in the squad than Jesse.

Unread 02-03-2020, 09:38 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
We’d be doing better with him in the squad than Jesse.
We'd be doing better with Prince Randian in the squad than £#%&!ing Lingard.

Unread 02-03-2020, 09:40 PM
dunk

So Mourinho was a @#%&! who didn’t play people due to personal vendettas? Who would’ve thought

Unread 02-03-2020, 09:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So Mourinho was a @#%&! who didn’t play people due to personal vendettas? Who would’ve thought
And he has the balls to say he doesn’t care what the press say. Thinnest skin in the history of football.

Unread 02-03-2020, 10:44 PM
armchair

Jose destroyed so many players imo. Martial is still traumatised and will probably never recover.

Jose hates players having autonomy and will try to destroy any creative or imaginative players.

Unread 03-03-2020, 12:20 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
“Really, mister?”

Maybe the Armenian equivalent sounds more edgy tbf.

Unread 03-03-2020, 02:05 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

consider yourself a shitc***
consider yourself one of the first team squad
ffs

Unread 03-03-2020, 11:23 AM
suedeshoes

Traditionally players abroad call the manager 'Mister'. Similar to English players saying 'Gaffer'.

Unread 03-03-2020, 11:50 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Traditionally players abroad call the manager 'Mister'. Similar to English players saying 'Gaffer'.
Eh up, Andy Mitten’s in....

Unread 03-03-2020, 11:51 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes

Unread 03-03-2020, 12:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Jose destroyed so many players imo. Martial is still traumatised and will probably never recover.

Jose hates players having autonomy and will try to destroy any creative or imaginative players.
Who was the first player he broke? I’d say Joe Cole, I remember him looking brilliant as a youngster, went to Chelsea and Mou hated him didn’t he?

Unread 03-03-2020, 12:37 PM
utd99

Definitely bullied as a kid.

Unread 03-03-2020, 02:45 PM
believe

On Martial

Once Mourinho saw me at dinner and said to me: ‘Because of you, the press criticises me’. I replied: ‘Cor blimey guvnor? I’m not doing it on purpose’.

"Mourinho once told me to run but I just walked a little bit then when the ball came near I just did a little sigh”

"Playing for Manchester United is still a once in a lifetime chance. Entering the pitch together with Lingard, Perreira and Onion… If I have to I’ll go back playing with the Red Devils."

Unread 03-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
On Martial

Once Mourinho saw me at dinner and said to me: ‘Because of you, the press criticises me’. I replied: ‘Cor blimey guvnor? I’m not doing it on purpose’.

"Mourinho once told me to run but I just walked a little bit then when the ball came near I just did a little sigh”

"Playing for Manchester United is still a once in a lifetime chance. Entering the pitch together with Lingard, Perreira and Onion… If I have to I’ll go back playing with the Red Devils."
Closed Thread