United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliban
Agreed.

Only hope now is for them to collapse somehow, with Brendan steering The Foxes to the title. Oh, the irony!

Ain't happening though...
We can all pray.

Unread 30-11-2019, 05:34 PM
puressence

Allison red

Unread 30-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Allison red
He usually is, think it’s Rosacea

Unread 30-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Sparky***

Liverpool down to 10

Unfortunately, Brighton are far too shit to do anything about it.

Unread 30-11-2019, 05:53 PM
Pop

32 months since they last lost a league game at Anfield

The worst thing about them winning the title is there will be no argument against them winning it.

And they'll retain the European Cup too, guaranteed.

Unread 30-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Cream

City draw with Newcastle.

Liverpool win despite their GK being sent off.

Terrible scenes.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
32 months since they last lost a league game at Anfield

The worst thing about them winning the title is there will be no argument against them winning it.

And they'll retain the European Cup too, guaranteed.
It's nauseating. But I'd prefer they deserve to win it if they win it. No what ifs. No scabby injustice. They're just an excellent side.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
It's nauseating. But I'd prefer they deserve to win it if they win it. No what ifs. No scabby injustice. They're just an excellent side.
Other than all the VAR fortune they’ve had this season I probably agree with you. Sometimes you have to just admit they’re a great side.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:16 PM
barca99

At least by winning it at a canter it takes away that sudden feeling of complete and utter dispair.

I have pretty much come to terms with it now so when it eventually does happen it wont be any worse than what it is today.

Their fans will know for weeks maybe months it is wrapped up so it will sort of ease you into it rather than all at once.

Sort of.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Other than all the VAR fortune they’ve had this season I probably agree with you. Sometimes you have to just admit they’re a great side.
they have had an awful lot of luck, let's hope it runs out.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:19 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
City draw with Newcastle.

Liverpool win despite their GK being sent off.

Terrible scenes.
The only plus point is their super mega awesome attack scored non of their goals.

Hope there’s some serious injuries in this next run of games for them. Murdering @#%&!s

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:20 PM
shenwen

Couple of years ago even I’d be gutted at the idea of Liverpool winning the league (which they will). Now it’s the least of my worries. If not then, City. Who cares? £#%&! them both

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
At least by winning it at a canter it takes away that sudden feeling of complete and utter dispair.

I have pretty much come to terms with it now so when it eventually does happen it wont be any worse than what it is today.

Their fans will know for weeks maybe months it is wrapped up so it will sort of ease you into it rather than all at once.

Sort of.
It makes sense. When United won by slim margins it was more satisfying than large point gaps. Everyone already knew which way it was going so there was no real sudden gurn out.

At least that's what we can tell ourselves

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:28 PM
Zorg

They’re not going to get any injuries, or go on a bad run. Stop doing it to yourselves

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:32 PM
puressence

Ismail sarr starting at last Watford. Can’t wait

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Stickman

Even if they do collapse, city have at least 10-15 more dropped points in them.

Leicester will no way have enough in the tank.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Whiteside onside

They've won £#%&! all yet.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:56 PM
puressence

My boy sarr ❤️❤️

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Sparky***

All you can do is tip your hat to them. As much as we have genuine bitter rivalry with them, you have to recognise a proper football club when they achieve something.

The form they've shown over the past 18 months has been relentless and they've ultimately out-lasted City which nobody would have thought 2 years ago.

As much as Klopp is an annoying , gurning cartoon character he is the best manager in the world currently.

Unread 30-11-2019, 06:57 PM
utd99

I’ve made my peace with it. No way I can root for those bitter, moronic hypocrites again.

Fwiw it’ll all collapse like a house of cards once Klopp leaves, and that’ll be sometime in the next 18 months, nailed on.
Closed Thread