United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Ten new players over a few windows. Which is what we’ll get.

Unread 02-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Ethers

“It's embarrassing, it's disappointing, maybe even humiliating," said Rangnick. "We have to accept Liverpool are six years ahead of us now”

What an absolute fraud.

Unread 02-03-2023, 01:13 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“It's embarrassing, it's disappointing, maybe even humiliating," said Rangnick. "We have to accept Liverpool are six years ahead of us now”

What an absolute fraud.
'Fraud'

Just look at what he's achieved since he left
lolz

Unread 02-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Travis Bickle

Quote:

What an absolute fraud.
Mind games

Unread 02-03-2023, 06:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:

What an absolute fraud.
Moyes areas.

The @#%&!.

Unread 02-03-2023, 07:26 PM
GBMUFC2020

View from east Stand Lower, my seat for the night.....

West ham fans in excellent form, out singing United until we scored. The De Gea Maguire situation rolls on as they both panic when in possession and De Gea`s launched balls are picked off easily. The Scottish Player is clueless and Sabitzer and Bruno struggled alongside him. Dalot also all over the place at times and I can only think Wan Bassaka was being saved for the weekend. Everyone around me is praying for changes at half time as that half was £^$$! poor and when Big Cas comes on I knew we would win. Spraying passes left and right, taking players out in dangerous situations , winning duals he has it all. Natchers starts playing like Gordon Hill and Weggers is running around like a spider from War of the Worlds. The ball was definitely out and Big David saves us again. No worries we start to swamp them and they can`t get out of their half. Bastard decision for Big Cas. No VAR at City to give Bristol a pen when it was one nil so everyone should have it taken away for these games. Knew we would get one and a decent corner at speed is hard to defend. Goal! Off we go. Give Natchers room and he will have a go. Traps it on the underside of his boot, beautiful and his shot is unstoppable! Love him despite turning into a miniature Lurch from the Adams family. When did I start getting excited to see Fred come on? Who are ya rings out as the once happy Hammers start leaving in droves. Fred hits one which doesn`t take someone out in the Stretty hospitality lounge and it`s job done. Should I get the tram? No I`ll have a San Miguel in the Indian bar and catch the draw. Discover Grimsby won away killing my £440 accumulator, Bastards! Have three pints instead of one. Get on the tram with a flat phone and have to walk a mile home. Happy days. Now buzzing for Sunday with our best team out hopefully

Unread 02-03-2023, 07:32 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020

West ham fans in excellent form, out singing United until we scored. The De Gea Maguire situation rolls on as they both panic when in possession and De Gea`s launched balls are picked off easily. The Scottish Player is clueless and Sabitzer and Bruno struggled alongside him. Dalot also all over the place at times and I can only think Wan Bassaka was being saved for the weekend. Everyone around me is praying for changes at half time as that half was £^$$! poor and when Big Cas comes on I knew we would win. Spraying passes left and right, taking players out in dangerous situations , winning duals he has it all. Natchers starts playing like Gordon Hill and Weggers is running around like a spider from War of the Worlds. The ball was definitely out and Big David saves us again. No worries we start to swamp them and they can`t get out of their half. Bastard decision for Big Cas. No VAR at City to give Bristol a pen when it was one nil so everyone should have it taken away for these games. Knew we would get one and a decent corner at speed is hard to defend. Goal! Off we go. Give Natchers room and he will have a go. Traps it on the underside of his boot, beautiful and his shot is unstoppable! Love him despite turning into a miniature Lurch from the Adams family. When did I start getting excited to see Fred come on? Who are ya rings out as the once happy Hammers start leaving in droves. Fred hits one which doesn`t take someone out in the Stretty hospitality lounge and it`s job done. Should I get the tram? No I`ll have a San Miguel in the Indian bar and catch the draw. Discover Grimsby won away killing my £440 accumulator, Bastards! Have three pints instead of one. Get on the tram with a flat phone and have to walk a mile home. Happy days. Now buzzing for Sunday with our best team out hopefully
All the people

Unread 02-03-2023, 07:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

What an absolute fraud.
Grim that....

All the while he was getting updates on the match currently being played via video link to Bin diesels ear pods for discussions...

Utter fraud

Unread 02-03-2023, 07:58 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Grim that....

All the while he was getting updates on the match currently being played via video link to Bin diesels ear pods for discussions...

Utter fraud
All the talk of ‘gegenpressing’ and we looked more lethargic under him than ever. Took Erik a couple of months to sort that aspect out, so can’t say ‘time was against him’ either.

Gegdepressing more like.

Unread 02-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Bonkon

Quote:
Grim that....

Utter fraud

Unread 02-03-2023, 11:56 PM
avocado

Quote:

What an absolute fraud.
I’m sure it would have taken him six years. At least.

Unread 02-03-2023, 11:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020

Dr.Stranger endorses this post.

Unread 03-03-2023, 12:08 AM
dunk

It was out…

Chalk another one up to VAR..

Unread 03-03-2023, 12:58 AM
Sparky***

The refereeing we’ve been subjected by to in the fa cup this season has to be the worst I’ve seen. They’re bordering on utterly incompetent. No idea where they get these clowns from.

Unread 03-03-2023, 03:10 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It was out…

Media will have a field day about that one

Unread 03-03-2023, 09:32 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
It was out…

Windy and dr stranger both owe me an apology.

Unread 03-03-2023, 09:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It was out…

VAR can't check that, it doesn't have sideline cameras, it's why the on field decision is adhered too....

Unread 03-03-2023, 09:56 AM
shenwen

Quote:
VAR can't check that, it doesn't have sideline cameras, it's why the on field decision is adhered too....
VAR can check it, and did. But needs to see clear evidence that the refs on field decision was wrong. And from the camera angles it had (or at least used) it couldn’t do that.

No big deal. Could argue the goal put a much-needed fire up our arses anyway.

Unread 03-03-2023, 09:58 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Windy and dr stranger both owe me an apology.
Can’t even remember what I said. Unless you mean in general. Which I probably do.

Unread 03-03-2023, 10:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
VAR can check it, and did. But needs to see clear evidence that the refs on field decision was wrong. And from the camera angles it had (or at least used) it couldn’t do that.

No big deal. Could argue the goal put a much-needed fire up our arses anyway.
"It couldn't do that" as I said, VAR couldn't check that, it happened at ainfield earlier in the season, might be wolves....

If var doesn't have the angle they go with the ref..