Unread 11-01-2023, 11:44 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Maguire?
I know Martinez is a game bastard but we got absolutely @#%&!ted

Unread 11-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Dr Stranger

I think he’s going to do something to combat City, whether that’s a back five or an extra man in midfield. I could see Martial dropping out, Fred coming in and a sort of false 9 sitch.

DDG

Awb (gulp)
Varane
Martinez
Shaw

Casemiro
Eriksen
Fred

Bruno
Rashford
Antony

Unread 11-01-2023, 11:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I know Martinez is a game bastard but we got absolutely @#%&!ted
After Varane went off tbf.

Unread 11-01-2023, 11:46 AM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
DDG

Dalot
Martinez
Varane
Shaw

Erikson
Fred
Cass

Antony
Rashford
Garnacho

2-1.
Dalot went straight down the tunnel so didn`t look promising so I expect Wan Bassaka to play right back. Why Fred in front of Fernandes otherwise that will be the team unless Martial plays

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

Big question is Garnacho on the left and Rashford center or Rashford on the left and Martial center.

I’d probably normally make a case for starting garnacho however martial has a knack for scoring against City so I’d probably start him.

The rest picks itself minus no injuries .

De gea;
Dalot varane Martinez shaw;
Casemiro Eriksen;
Antony Bruno rashford;
Martial

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Dalot went straight down the tunnel so didn`t look promising so I expect Wan Bassaka to play right back. Why Fred in front of Fernandes otherwise that will be the team unless Martial plays
I think ETH mentioned it was just a precaution

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Garnacho is MILES ahead of martial currently....

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Ethers

What’s this bald @#%&! planning….

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...J_89SQRNLIwrHg
Whatever it is, I’m sure it’ll be a stroke of genius that we knuckle-dragging normies can only sit back and admire. Gosh, we’re lucky to have him.

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Hope it's him sitting down and shuting the £#%&! up for 90 minutes.....

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:27 PM
silv

Quote:

Haaland in goal.

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:28 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

I hate that pretentious @#%&!. Think he’s a visionary because he plays the most boring, safety first football imaginable, stifling the creativity of players and sucking all the fun out of the game. He’s the modern day Mourinho and I cannot wait for him to £#%&! off, the pontificating £#%&!er.

“Oh look at me I’m so forward thinking, how much of a genius am I with my dull possession based football and limitless chequebook?”

Actually you know what? Mourinho was a better manager in his heyday because despite it being horrendous to watch at times, he still managed to win a CL with genuine underdogs Porto, an achievement which “Pep” will never match.

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I hate that pretentious @#%&!. Think he’s a visionary because he plays the most boring, safety first football imaginable, stifling the creativity of players and sucking all the fun out of the game. He’s the modern day Mourinho and I cannot wait for him to £#%&! off, the pontificating £#%&!er.

“Oh look at me I’m so forward thinking, how much of a genius am I with my dull possession based football and limitless chequebook?”

Actually you know what? Mourinho was a better manager in his heyday because despite it being horrendous to watch at times, he still managed to win a CL with genuine underdogs Porto, an achievement which “Pep” will never match.

It was especially nauseating in their game at Chelsea recently. It was 0-0 and boring as shit. Any other team or manager would be criticised or they’d at least say the game hadn’t got going.

But when it’s Pep, it’s a fascinating tactical battle. So intriguing. Carragher suggesting that they were waiting for their moment to strike.

Oh, do £#%&! off.

What kind of a precious little tit describes their own ideas as ‘ridiculous’.

I hope Saturday is finally the day he has an embolism on the touchline.

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Watch me kick a water bottle into the dug out then skip over with the most elaborate apology since Britain gave it's stolen war art back...

Hey you got an up and coming youngster in your fa cup beaten side ?...watch as I talk behind my hand to him as we walk off, aggressively grab his neck and wink at the camera....

Going to a run of the mill euro away game.....?
Yes that's me in a hacienda printed polo neck and limited edition vans skipping into departures, late with an artisan coffee....

Absolute £#%&!ing gimp...

Unread 11-01-2023, 12:38 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It was especially nauseating in their game at Chelsea recently. It was 0-0 and boring as shit. Any other team or manager would be criticised or they’d at least say the game hadn’t got going.

But when it’s Pep, it’s a fascinating tactical battle. So intriguing. Carragher suggesting that they were waiting for their moment to strike.

Oh, do £#%&! off.

What kind of a precious little tit describes their own ideas as ‘ridiculous’.

I hope Saturday is finally the day he has an embolism on the touchline.
They were on the counter about 50/60 yards from the goal and the comms went “ what a goal this could be” . This was the premier league game not the cup one.

If it’s a case of Arsenal or city winning the league , I’d take the arsenal fan £#%&!ers over city any day. Imagine him not winning the league with haaland

You never know but Leipzig might just beat them in the champions league.

They’re not as elite as they’re made out to be. Yes they’re a good team but they can be gotten at. They’re nowhere near what his Barcelona team was .

I hope we best them this weekend, really really do. Form does go out the window and the team did not give a good account for themselves earlier on this season. What I will say is against his Man City side, we tend to play better when our backs are against the walls and there is less expectation on us.
Closed Thread