United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 07-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

They'll piss the league this year.

Another great comedy moment.
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 05:50 AM
Vedder
 
Default

Once the lukaku deal goes through they’ve actually spent more than us win the domestic treble and still showing more ambition than us. We’ll never catch them up. They’re run like a football club that want to win titles and we’re just a business where the football is an inconvenience
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 07:05 AM
d_knight
 
Default

They're a football club that's being sponsored and run by a country.

Think of them as being literally Department of Sports and Entertainment for that wee tiny country in the middle east.

Money talks.
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 07:34 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Cancelo the league
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They'll piss the league this year.

Another great comedy moment.
The only thing that's slightly funny is that no-one gives a shit.

Won the league with record points total? No-one cares.

Win the double? No-one cares.

If they romp the league this season, which they probably will, still no-one will give a shit.

Everyone knows that they're scummy as f*** and it's all ill-gotten gains, I doubt it will ever be forgotten. Might as well up an asterix next to their names in the record books.
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 07:51 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
The only thing that's slightly funny is that no-one gives a shit.

Won the league with record points total? No-one cares.

Win the double? No-one cares.

If they romp the league this season, which they probably will, still no-one will give a shit.

Everyone knows that they're scummy as f*** and it's all ill-gotten gains, I doubt it will ever be forgotten. Might as well up an asterix next to their names in the record books.
This.
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:10 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Didn’t Jose want Cancelo last summer or maybe the summer before?
"Jose" wanted everyone good only he never mentioned it at the time. He's become like Arsene Wenger "oh I nearly signed him".
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They'll piss the league this year.

Another great comedy moment.
We’re the joke now not them.
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:41 AM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Sane's torn his ACL

More a kick in the teeth for Bayern who have spent all summer chasing him and now all that effort was for nothing
 
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:54 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Sane's torn his ACL

More a kick in the teeth for Bayern who have spent all summer chasing him and now all that effort was for nothing
pretty sure the other talents they've hoovered up will soften that blow
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: 100000000000006 Great comedy Man City moments
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
100000000000005 Great comedy Man City moments waynes ear's Football 1741 22-07-2019 06:34 PM
100000000000004 Great comedy Man City moments ScarFace Football 1634 14-07-2017 05:50 PM
100000000000003 Great comedy Man City moments ZiggyStardust Football 3488 01-06-2016 11:35 PM
100000000000002 Great comedy Man City moments Poop Football 4738 09-09-2013 05:04 PM
100000000000001 Great comedy Man City moments HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon Football 6294 11-02-2012 11:35 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:36 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.