United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

One of the most talented players but what good is that if he's so mentally shit.

His signature move is holding up the ball and getting dispossessed.

Unread 07-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Furry Russian hats

I don’t want to compare him to Berbatov because Berbatov did far more for United than Pogba ever will, but they are similar in the fact that they are both luxury players. Even the great sides can’t carry anyone, everyone has to work hard and be pulling in the same direction. With Pogba it’s all about him, obviously Ronnie was like that but he put in world class performances every week. Pogba rarely if ever does, bye bye.

Unread 07-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
I don’t want to compare him to Berbatov because Berbatov did far more for United than Pogba ever will, but they are similar in the fact that they are both luxury players. Even the great sides can’t carry anyone, everyone has to work hard and be pulling in the same direction. With Pogba it’s all about him, obviously Ronnie was like that but he put in world class performances every week. Pogba rarely if ever does, bye bye.
Was comparing Martial to Berbs recently. When he shielded the ball, you didn't get it off him. Ever. Pogba tries it and frequently comes off second best.

Unread 07-12-2019, 11:28 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
Ronaldo was also the focal point of the attack. So long as they’re not wasteful you WANT your forwards going all out in the final third. Pogba wants to be a midfielder with absolutely no defensive duties, and in our team you’re going to look shit doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Was comparing Martial to Berbs recently. When he shielded the ball, you didn't get it off him. Ever. Pogba tries it and frequently comes off second best.
Berbatov probably had the best first touch I’ve ever seen. Didn’t work out for us long term but still did more for us than Pogba.

Unread 07-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Pop

Badly missed today.

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:38 PM
windy waffles

Get rid of this cretin.

Unread 07-12-2019, 08:39 PM
ScarFace

Hopefully we sell him on a Friday to Juve.

Thing is we're as tight as a nfsw, so we'll probably not replace him.

Unread 07-12-2019, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Badly missed today.
He won't like us managing so well without him.

Unread 08-12-2019, 04:44 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Well I think he likes him.
I think you're right

Unread 15-12-2019, 06:11 PM
armchair

ooof

Unread 15-12-2019, 06:40 PM
red in cumbria

I suppose everyone wants "Poggers" back now?

Unread 15-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Baron

Never wanted him gone, you’d have to be a £#%&!ing moron to want Lingard playing instead of him.

Unread 15-12-2019, 06:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Never wanted him gone, you’d have to be a £#%&!ing moron to want Lingard playing instead of him.
I would prefer if it that wasn't the sum total of our choices tbph.

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:17 PM
d_knight

He doesn't want to stay at United.
He doesn't want to play for United.

Let's take the above 2 statements to be irrefutable universal truths.
Like grass is green and sky is blue.

Now however much we do need him if those 2 statements are true then it obviously is not going to work.

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:20 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
He doesn't want to stay at United.
He doesn't want to play for United.

Let's take the above 2 statements to be irrefutable universal truths.
Like grass is green and sky is blue.

Now however much we do need him if those 2 statements are true then it obviously is not going to work.
He might want to leave ultimately in the summer but doesn’t mean he won’t want to play well for the club in the meantime

We need him back badly

Unread 15-12-2019, 07:30 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He might want to leave ultimately in the summer but doesn’t mean he won’t want to play well for the club in the meantime

We need him back badly
Yeah, cause everything was brilliant when he was playing.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I suppose everyone wants "Poggers" back now?
£#%&! no.

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:47 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Yeah, cause everything was brilliant when he was playing.
No it’s because he’s our most creative player by far and what we are missing most is creativity

It’s not £#%&!ing rocket science

Unread 15-12-2019, 09:52 PM
92ToBury

In for Lingard, yes. He should be the best player at the club, only a complete lack of professionalism and respect appears to be preventing that.

Unread 15-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
In for Lingard, yes. He should be the best player at the club, only a complete lack of professionalism and respect appears to be preventing that.
It's delicious that we've just done City and Spurs prior to him returning. Everton draw a fly in the ointment but still, he ain't bailing no £#%&!er out with his 'talent'.

McTommers on the other hand, oof, what a miss he proved to be.

Be nice to have you back, Paul! But no particular rush.
Closed Thread