Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2017, 04:49 PM
saffers

Default Whiny bitches, can't handle the heat? Get out the kitchen

JUDAS IS NUMBER ONE

Unread 14-03-2017, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

The strange thing is that all the Chelsea fans I know don't hate him at all.

Unread 14-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The strange thing is that all the Chelsea fans I know don't hate him at all.
how is david mellor these days?

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:00 PM
red in cumbria

Thought he supported Fulham, pal?

(very droll, tbf)

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Sapien

You weren't the youngest of 3 children were you by any chance saffers?

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Sparky***

Shows them up that they'd call the best manager in their history "Judas" ffs. Why? Because your bunch of mercenary shithouse players got him the sack? Idiots. If any deserve the tag judas it's those £#%&!ing tossers in the blue shirts on the pitch who have escaped any criticism despite throwing in the towel last year and effectively throwing their manager under the bus at the same time.

"Betrayed" indeed, Jose.

Absolute plastic tinpot shithouse club with a bunch of classless £#%&!ers for supporters.

I'm glad Jose has had successful stints at Madrid and Inter and now won something at United; Proper footballing institutions with a glittering tradition. He's far too good to have his entire career defined by 2 stints at that Oligarch's plaything.

I genuinely can't wait for Chelsea to hit the skids next season...that £#%&!er Conte was about one game from the sack earlier in the season. Just wait until things start going less than perfect before that Russian psycho in the boardroom casts another manager aside.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shows them up that they'd call the best manager in their history "Judas" ffs. Why? Because your bunch of mercenary shithouse players got him the sack? Idiots. If any deserve the tag judas it's those £#%&!ing tossers in the blue shirts on the pitch who have escaped any criticism despite throwing in the towel last year and effectively throwing their manager under the bus at the same time.

"Betrayed" indeed, Jose.

Absolute plastic tinpot shithouse club with a bunch of classless w****rs for supporters.

I'm glad Jose has had successful stints at Madrid and Inter and now won something at United; Proper footballing institutions with a glittering tradition. He's far too good to have his entire career defined by 2 stints at that Oligarch's plaything.

I genuinely can't wait for Chelsea to hit the skids next season...that w****r Conte was about one game from the sack earlier in the season. Just wait until things start going less than perfect before that Russian psycho in the boardroom casts another manager aside.
I'm sure he's heading for the sack as he cake walks to the title...

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm sure he's heading for the sack as he cake walks to the title...
Only a matter of time. Ask Ancelotti...ask Jose...ask Di Matteo...

All won trophies and then binned the minute they hit a rough patch.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:15 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

"Betrayed" indeed, Jose.

Absolute plastic tinpot shithouse club with a bunch of classless £#%&!ers for supporters.

I genuinely can't wait for Chelsea to hit the skids next season...that £#%&!er Conte was about one game from the sack earlier in the season. Just wait until things start going less than perfect before that Russian psycho in the boardroom casts another manager aside.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

"Betrayed" indeed, Jose.

Its a funny old game, couldn't give 2 hoots about Chelsea before last night by the end me and the lad wanted Hazard assaulted Costa murdered, Jose to rip Conte's wig off and City to catch them

Calm down a little now, still want them to win the league I suppose.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:27 PM
jem

if fergie came out of retirement to manage spurs, he would get a polite round of applause.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Its a funny old game, couldn't give 2 hoots about Chelsea before last night by the end me and the lad wanted Hazard assaulted Costa murdered, Jose to rip Conte's wig off and City to catch them

Calm down a little now, still want them to win the league I suppose.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Sparky m'lud, The Fiver is a supposedly satirical online take on football by the Graun, though judging by that Switchers comment it is out early today

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Sparky m'lud, The Fiver is a supposedly satirical online take on football by the Graun, though judging by that Switchers comment it is out early today
Oh the islington media luvvies doing football satire....

I'd rather dip my %@#$&!s in boiling motor oil than read that shite.

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Yeah, the general tone of the press has been distaste today. Jose inventing strong tackles has really upset a lot of people

Quote:
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“The fans can call me what they want. When they have somebody who wins four Premier Leagues for them, I’ll be No2. For this moment, ‘Judas’ is No1” – in surprising news, José Mourinho reacts to Manchester United’s tedious and cynical 1-0 defeat at Chelsea in the FA Cup by pointing at himself and screaming: “Me, Me, Me, it’s all about Me!”
https://www.theguardian.com/football/series/thefiver

Unread 14-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Sparky***

They said the same things about us when we gave Arsenal's "invincibles" a bit of physical treatment. Couldn't care less what any of them say tbh.

Unread 14-03-2017, 06:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Only a matter of time. Ask Ancelotti...ask Jose...ask Di Matteo...

All won trophies and then binned the minute they hit a rough patch.
The journo who presents skys sunday supp, said on the radio, he was told by his "guy" at chelsea that conte was very close to being sacked in october for various reasons.

He'll be off within 3 years like always.

Unread 14-03-2017, 06:09 PM
TheFatGoth

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206522

Unread 14-03-2017, 06:24 PM
goldfinger II

All those times we've been rough-housed by Chelsea over the years...Terry, Ivanovic, Cole et al. Never a word about it.

Unread 14-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Closed Thread