United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-03-2017, 10:32 AM
armchair

pedro double hat trick in the first 15 mins

Unread 13-03-2017, 10:33 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I honestly don't think that the identity of the author of a matchday thread on an obscure forum full of people who never go to games is likely to influence the outcome of the match.
#headsgone

Unread 13-03-2017, 10:36 AM
dragflick

Quote:
I honestly don't think that the identity of the author of a matchday thread on an obscure forum full of people who never go to games is likely to influence the outcome of the match.

Unread 13-03-2017, 10:57 AM
believe

Quote:
Obscure is a bit of a stretch everyone's knows each other in some form

Can only blame throb when all this goes terribly wrong, not even sure I'll stay up now

Unread 13-03-2017, 11:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Obscure is a bit of a stretch everyone's knows each other in some form

Can only blame throb when all this goes terribly wrong, not even sure I'll stay up now
Another Facebook friend request on the way pal?!

Unread 13-03-2017, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Another Facebook friend request on the way pal?!
No

Unread 13-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No
Hungover?

Unread 13-03-2017, 12:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

stunning spring like day - looks like being a perfect evening for a bit of Cup football...

she wore a scarlet ribbon

Unread 13-03-2017, 12:56 PM
MJ Ramone

amazed how many people are fancying us to nick it 0-1 - there's no way in the world we're keeping a clean sheet.

No idea what's a smokescreen & what isn't re; the injured forwards, but I'll be £#%&!ing astonished if we're in the hat for the SF's.

Unread 13-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
stunning spring like day - looks like being a perfect evening for a bit of Cup football...

she wore a scarlet ribbon
The £#%&!ing balls on this guy.

HUGE.

Unread 13-03-2017, 12:58 PM
waynes ear's

United 9/2

Tenner on £#%&! it

Unread 13-03-2017, 01:01 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The £#%&!ing balls on this guy.

HUGE.
Have thought about depositing some red his way all morning. Will wait until we are 4-0 down before unloading but unload I will

Unread 13-03-2017, 01:06 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
amazed how many people are fancying us to nick it 0-1 - there's no way in the world we're keeping a clean sheet.

No idea what's a smokescreen & what isn't re; the injured forwards, but I'll be £#%&!ing astonished if we're in the hat for the SF's.
Me too but I'm weirdly looking forward to this one.

Obviously once we concede the third goal after twenty minutes the thrill might wear off

Unread 13-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
United 9/2

Tenner on £#%&! it

If we win 9-2 ill give you the money myself..

3-1 United 50-1!!!! Iam having my £1 on that..

Unread 13-03-2017, 02:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Me too but I'm weirdly looking forward to this one.

Obviously once we concede the third goal after twenty minutes the thrill might wear off
me too mate, just wish we had a full compliment of players to pick from.
regardless of how well we play down there we always seem to get £#%&!ed over with the result.

I remember a League Cup tie down there (2012??) where we scored a couple of great goals - Nani in particular - but lost 5-4 despite being the better side on the night.

It's about time this 'new side' turned up in a big game though.

Unread 13-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
regardless of how well we play down there we always seem to get £#%&!ed over with the result.

I remember a League Cup tie down there (2012??) where we scored a couple of great goals - Nani in particular - but lost 5-4 despite being the better side on the night.

Watching a re-run of the game at OT after we beat them in Moscow. Scored from a corner.... disallowed. Ball apparently not in the quadrant at the corner flag. Replays show it was. Giggs took it again and Vidic scored. If refs are not handing them goals then on a plate they make sure we have to score twice for a goal to stand. Forgot that one but £#%&! me, they've had some help over the years.

Unread 13-03-2017, 03:01 PM
believe

£#%&!ing hate these midnight kick offs. 6pm here and I'm itching to go to the boozer but I'll not see the game if I do

Unread 13-03-2017, 03:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
3-1 United 50-1!!!! Iam having my £1 on that..
just got on 3-0 at 150/1. it's like giving money away.

Unread 13-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

They won a cup final about two weeks ago mate.

Unread 13-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They won a cup final about two weeks ago mate.

Well, one player did anyways