United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:37 PM
saffers

Default I believe we will beat Chelsea

The negativity on here is disgusting lately.

Gonna be a great night on Monday

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:38 PM
woody78

You are basically the opposite of Sparky

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:40 PM
waynes ear's

We all think we'll beat anyone

Sad fact is we have some serious shite in the squad, starting with the shit@#%&!s the manager has no choice playing in defence.

Chelsea will beat us. reverse curse

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Marlon Van Baron

I share the same quiet optimism. It is going to an ugly, backs to the wall 1-0 win or a stuffy penalty shootout victory...... queue a Jose knee slide on the Stamford Bridge turf fist pumping the 5K Utd following

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Let's hope you're right.

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:43 PM
no fun

I think it will be a very heavy defeat

3 or 4 nil

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:43 PM
naes_sean

We'll win it 1-0

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

3 or 4 nil
Why would you think that? When did chelsea last beat anyone that way? When did we last lose a meaningful game let alone get whalloped??

Chelsea away was a freak.

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:44 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
You are basically the opposite of Sparky
Someone needs to be.

Absolutely astonishing that people continue confidently predict losses, particularly this season when we've beaten good sides and drawn against the likes of bournemouth at home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Why would you think that? When did chelsea last beat anyone that way? When did we last lose a meaningful game let alone get whalloped??

Don't worry, he's senile

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:49 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Because hazard and costa are a level above our defence

Because we will have no focal point in the attack

Because, as whippers said, I'm senile

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Someone needs to be.

Absolutely astonishing that people continue confidently predict losses, particularly this season when we've beaten good sides and drawn against the likes of bournemouth at home...

Don't worry, he's senile
We last lost in the league in October 2016 and have only lost a couple of inconsequential cup games in that period(fener/hull)!

Maybe someone can dig up the amount of times the doom gang arrogantly said we would definitely lose in the last 5 months. From Arsenal, spurs, everton, liverpool, leicester etc

Sparky and co come Monday:

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:57 PM
92ToBury

With Zlatan suspended, hopefully he'll go for Martial or Rashford up front with Lingard and Micky supporting and we'll play with some pace. Midfield three should be a holding midfield three - Carrick and Herrera sitting back with Pogba in front of them to join the attacks when possible.

Then we need to get lucky with the refs like we rarely seem to manage at Chelsea. I can see it going to an unwanted replay.

Unread 10-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
With Zlatan suspended, hopefully he'll go for Martial or Rashford up front with Lingard and Micky supporting and we'll play with some pace. Midfield three should be a holding midfield three - Carrick and Herrera sitting back with Pogba in front of them to join the attacks when possible.

Then we need to get lucky with the refs like we rarely seem to manage at Chelsea. I can see it going to an unwanted replay.
Not sure why anyone wouldn't look forward to it tbh, should be a cracking game providing we name a strong lineup

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:02 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

3 or 4 nil
Just think of all the Vcash you'll win, you traitorous old @#%&!.

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:03 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Just think of all the Vcash you'll win, you traitorous old @#%&!.

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Weirdly, I think we'll win. (Not a good sign).

Just hope there's no replay.

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:08 PM
andyroo

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:09 PM
CyrilSkeer

A combination of shit defending and the standard / awful refereeing we receive against Chelsea will see us go out.

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:11 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Weirdly, I think we'll win. (Not a good sign).

Just hope there's no replay.

Unread 10-03-2017, 08:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
zoltan says your wish is granted.

Anyone going to tell him?
Closed Thread