United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Billy Redface

Just good isn't he?

We're starting to see a real Mourinho side take shape now. And one that he has adapted to fit the clubs traditions.

The man ain't daft

Unread 06-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Never mind the past couple of seasons - it goes back to Fergs time. What about the time we got beat at Fulham, I think the first time with Carrick at ch. might've been the game Scholes got sent off? We must've had 10 players out. I think Feries last three seasons it was bad. So five or six years this has gone on for. Looks like the players want to play as well, which is half the battle.
It wasn't 10 players. It was about 4-5 I think and as was the way back then all in one area of the team; the defence. We ended up with a back 3 of De Laet, Carrick and Fletcher. Evra at left wing back.

It's still nowhere near as bad as Bournemouth away last season or Midjyland away.... where there were about a dozen players injured and we ended up relying on zombie face Borthwick jackson and donald £#%&!ing love.

Unread 06-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Good shout.

Unread 07-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It wasn't 10 players. It was about 4-5 I think and as was the way back then all in one area of the team; the defence. We ended up with a back 3 of De Laet, Carrick and Fletcher. Evra at left wing back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mX78spgE8

It's still nowhere near as bad as Bournemouth away last season or Midjyland away.... where there were about a dozen players injured and we ended up relying on zombie face Borthwick jackson and donald £#%&!ing love.
Yeah, might've been that one.

Thought we got beat though?

Unread 07-01-2017, 12:48 PM
AK14

Unread 07-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Sparky***

The curse ladies and gents

Unread 07-01-2017, 02:29 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

One of the greatest. gifs on the Internet.

Unread 07-01-2017, 03:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Hopefully nothing too serious

Unread 07-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
You think he's shit anyway

Unread 08-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Never mind the past couple of seasons - it goes back to Fergs time. What about the time we got beat at Fulham, I think the first time with Carrick at ch. might've been the game Scholes got sent off? We must've had 10 players out. I think Feries last three seasons it was bad. So five or six years this has gone on for. Looks like the players want to play as well, which is half the battle.
Scholes got sent off in 08-09 and it was the week after Liverpool at OT I think Rooney also got sent off same game for chucking the ball in the refs direction.

09-10 was when Fulham thumped us 3-0 around Xmas with a defence containing fletcher carrick and De laet from memory. ...

Edit - just read the second page. sparky covers this.

Unread 08-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Scholes got sent off in 08-09 and it was the week after Liverpool at OT I think Rooney also got sent off same game for chucking the ball in the refs direction.

09-10 was when Fulham thumped us 3-0 around Xmas with a defence containing fletcher carrick and De laet from memory. ...

Edit - just read the second page. sparky covers this.

08/09? That's the one I'm thinking of. Time flies . Remember that as a real low in the season - the following week Macheda scored that goal vs Villa at OT.

Thank you google.

Unread 08-01-2017, 12:09 PM
believe

Glad Mourinho has stayed injury free this season
Closed Thread