United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And Liverpool will probably end up winning the league if Chelsea don't.
yep like they did in 2014

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
And Liverpool will probably end up winning the league if Chelsea don't.
This is the unpalatable truth in all this, tonight was the shot in the arm those £#%&!ing bastards needed.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Sandman

Thumbs down

Quote:
More front than £#%&!ing selfridges, you

You £#%&!ing arse-boil
That's the strangest thank you I've ever heard. I took one for the team earlier in the season, reverse cursing all over the place, and this is how I'm treated

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This is the unpalatable truth in all this, tonight was the shot in the arm those £#%&!ing bastards needed.
And if we beat them, two points adrift with a million games to go, you'll say what?

ON. that's what.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Furry Russian hats

No, it's not on, but beat the scousers and we could go very close. Feels like the biggest game in years against those c***s.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:29 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Im thinking they are more pissed off that they somehow got outplayed at times by bloody sunderland, not managing to win that game at the same time chelsea finally dropped pts is a key moment this season.

Youd usually consider closing the gap by a point a good thing but not when the 2nd worst team in the league is unlucky not to beat you and your next game is away at old trafford to face the most in form team in the country.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
No, it's not on, but beat the scousers and we could go very close. Feels like the biggest game in years against those c***s.
yep just had to take two days annual leave so I could get the day off.....but it will be worth it when we smash the @#%&!s

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:32 PM
atticusgrinch

Jose has turned United into the form team in the country within 5 months.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep like they did in 2014
Because having Brendan Rodgers in charge is the same as Jurgen Klopp...who has actually won league titles..

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Calm down, everybody. One game at a time still
Weird how people talk like this. We have no influence on anything, it doesn't matter what we predict.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Because having Brendan Rodgers in charge is the same as Jurgen Klopp...who has actually won league titles..
not recently ....and he has lost his last SEVEN finals.....which says something about his bottle when it's squeaky bum time

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:36 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Jose's won 4x as many league titles in 4 different countries.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I know mate. But he's not in a title race.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Exactly. I'm not saying we will win the league, but if liverpool are title challengers - and we could be 2 points behind them in a weeks time then why aren't we also title challengers in sparkys eyes?

Those 2 points make all of the difference in mid January?

Quote:
I know mate. But he's not in a title race.
Hm

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Exactly. I'm not saying we will win the league, but if liverpool are title challengers - and we could be 2 points behind them in a weeks time then why aren't we also title challengers in sparkys eyes?

Because Liverpool are going to piss on our chips, that's why. Mark my words.

You're all £#%&!ing over-giddy.

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Chelsea found out at Spurs.
Arsenal fragile as ever.
Pep close to being sectioned.
Happy Kloppy trying harder than ever - we will smash them.

Anybody fancy some ON?

ON as fook

Tiberian

Quote:
Im thinking they are more pissed off that they somehow got outplayed at times by bloody sunderland, not managing to win that game at the same time chelsea finally dropped pts is a key moment this season.

Youd usually consider closing the gap by a point a good thing but not when the 2nd worst team in the league is unlucky not to beat you and your next game is away at old trafford to face the most in form team in the country.
Zlat, Pogba and Mikki will be quaking in fear at the prospect of facing Draw a straw for shit goalkeeper, Klavan and Lovren.

Only in a post Leicester reality would their defensive unit not be laughed out of any title aspiration discussion.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Zlat, Pogba and Mikki will be quaking in fear at the prospect of facing Draw a straw for shit goalkeeper, Klavan and Lovren.

Only in a post Leicester reality would their defensive unit not be laughed out of any title aspiration discussion.

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:41 PM
signed dc

Quote:

Hm
Graeme SouONess reckons its on

Unread 04-01-2017, 11:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

They have no central midfield either. Carrick, Herrera Pogba to run the game.

We need to be clinical that day. Do not want another nervous ending ala Spurs or a horror ending ala Arsenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Graeme SouONess reckons its on
Might be about to join team on myself
Closed Thread