United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Bernard

Feel sorry for mccmamanamanman it was an honest attempt to get the ball just over enthusiastic. He did deserve a red obviously.

He looks a decent player tbf.

My old boss was Dave Whelans FD for a year or so, According to him Mr Whelan is 'your typical know it all northern gobshite' with an ego the size of a moon. He really did think he was the greatest footballer ever and the greatest 'business' man that ever lived.

This stuck with me as my old boss was never one to shout or put people down, but he was different when the conversation turned to Whelan.

Unread 20-03-2013, 02:52 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
As far as I can make out, they can't punish him retrospectively because they set the precedent with Ballotelli on song last season. That is, that one of the linesman saw the whole thing so no further action can be taken...

The only problem with that though is the Ben Thatcher/Pedro Mendes elbow where the FA intervened and retrospectively gave him a ban even though the ref booked thatcher at the time

They just make it up as they go along, stupid @#%&!s
There is a different tbf. FA can act if the referee includes the incident in the report post match. If I remember correctly, the referee admitted that Ben Thatcher should have been sent off and he made a mistake.

FA are @#%&!s but there is no agenda. They are just stupid expecting refs to accept mistake when there is a panel giving marks to them.

Love Dave whelan the @#%&! said he would prefer us winning the title and would be a bit sad if wigan won the game that season when it went all the way to the last game. RAWK was a sight to behold before and after the match
Closed Thread