United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:13 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Wellbeck, Cleverley, Fletcher, Twins are all top squad players in our squad today

That's pretty good isn't it? Not barca of course but then we don't have access to the same opportunities (drugs) that they do

Evans too

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
and the ones that we spent money on and did not develop in to first team players.

1.Ljajic
2.Dong
3.Diouf
4.Obertan
5.Bebe
6.Tosic
7.Bellion
8.De Laet
We never paid for Ljajic, we decided not to. Made money on Diouf and Tosic, probably on De Laet too, Bebe remains to be seen, Bellion put arsenal out of the Carling Cup so not all bad. Got our money back for Obertan too, didn't we?

Got £#%&! all to say about Dong tbh

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Top player is Fletcher #ripip

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:15 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Wellbeck, Cleverley, Fletcher, Twins are all top squad players in our squad today

That's pretty good isn't it? Not barca of course but then we don't have access to the same opportunities (drugs) that they do
wellbs I already said is an example of it working.

cleverly I am still not sure on, raffers I would agree came here from brazil when he was 17/18

Fabio I think will be £#%&!ed off. Fletcher I listed on the other post as one of the few you could say has been a success.

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
wellbs I already said is an example of it working.

cleverly I am still not sure on, raffers I would agree came here from brazil when he was 17/18

Fabio I think will be £#%&!ed off. Fletcher I listed on the other post as one of the few you could say has been a success.
I've not seen anything of Fabio really at QPR fwiw.

5 players (including Evans) who could arguably demand a first team spot in almost any game right now seems pretty good to me.

Maybe i'm missing something i'm not usually this positive...

EDIT - I'd also argue that bringing youth players in is harder than it has been if you want to stay at the top. You can't spend too much time £#%&!ing around trying to figure out if Rafael and Fabio are detrimental to each others progress when Chelsea and citeh and spending mega wonga every year.

Chelsea will arguably be losing one of the best left backs and midfielders of our generation in the next 18 months. They will buy or have bought their replacements

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:21 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
I've not seen anything of Fabio really at QPR fwiw.

5 players (including Evans) who could arguably demand a first team spot in almost any game right now seems pretty good to me.

Maybe i'm missing something i'm not usually this positive...
10 years pal

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
10 years pal
Since when?

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:24 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Since when?
over the last 10 years we have a tops of 5 £#%&!ing players that have been of any £#%&!ing use to us

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
over the last 10 years we have a tops of 5 £#%&!ing players that have been of any £#%&!ing use to us
Because it's hard work staying at the top.

We could say £#%&! it all, I know this player (lets call him Andy Midfielder) is going to be good and i'm going to play him in his position until he makes it.

He might get injured just as everything is coming to plan
He might £#%&! off to Juve or Valencia because they don't have the patience
We might have completely £#%&!ed up any chance in the league while this 17 year old fancy @#%&! (I hate him already) works out how to track midfield runners.

Balance innit

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:32 PM
red @rmy

Listening to you set of @#%&!s he shouldn't have bothered.
Clueless crew strikes again

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Aman27deep

Really good news. Only 10 more years till he replaces Giggs.

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I'm not @#%&!o

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:42 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
think you are missing the point simpleton. If anything its you that's clueless.

Fantastic news that a family member has joined united, I would be proud as well.

I was talking about the academy in general and its lack of production. I hope to god he is the next Bryan Robson our history of developing talent is so £#%&!ing erratic he maybe great and end up at another team and we spend 20 mil to buy him back.

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:49 PM
red @rmy

Quote:

Fantastic news that a family member has joined united, I would be proud as well.

I was talking about the academy in general and its lack of production. I hope to god he is the next Bryan Robson our history of developing talent is so £#%&!ing erratic he maybe great and end up at another team and we spend 20 mil to buy him back.
Listen #@&%!head, I've not mentioned anything about our academy. I've merely stated that my cousin has gone to united and I was buzzing.
Can you not comprehend that simple fact you moon faced @#%&!.

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:52 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Listen #@&%!head, I've not mentioned anything about our academy. I've merely stated that my cousin has gone to united and I was buzzing.
its a topic of discussion :shakehead: what a £#%&!ing moron.

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Yeah well he should've signed for a decent academy shouldn't he you thick baldy speccy @#%&!, he'll probably be burning cars in sunderland for a living by the time he's 12.

That reminds me: John O'Shea

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

Unread 18-03-2013, 06:58 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Yeah well he should've signed for a decent academy shouldn't he you thick baldy speccy @#%&!, he'll probably be burning cars in sunderland for a living by the time he's 12.

That reminds me: John O'Shea
he was my number one.

Unread 18-03-2013, 07:04 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

Just remember to shout 'Good Engine' at him a lot and he'll be fine
Closed Thread