What are you banging on about warwick?

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:38 PM
believe

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
What are you banging on about warwick?
Would love to walk down Warwick's road, on stilts, smashing two massive cymbals at 3 am.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:39 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
They're as bad as each other. Salford. :shakehead:
So quick to turn violent round there. Manchester's scousers that's what they are.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
So quick to turn violent round there. Manchester's scousers that's what they are.
'would love an all seater la'

'you calling me a £#%&!ing midget?'

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:41 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Would love to walk down Warwick's road, on stilts, smashing two massive cymbals at 3 am.
So would elhomo, but alas he's fast asleep in a swan vesta box at that time.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:42 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Look here, our judd of the valley, you live in a yorkshire over-spill. deal with it. move on.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:43 PM
elhombre

Quote:
So would elhomo, but alas he's fast asleep in a swan vesta box at that time.
Mao! Mao! Mao! Mao! Mao!

wiganste

Thumbs up

red @rse starts a shit, state the bleeding obvious thread and it's turned into a bantzathon.

g2c really

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Look here, our judd of the valley, you live in a yorkshire over-spill. deal with it. move on.
Even google didn't help with this one.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:45 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
red @rse starts a shit, state the bleeding obvious thread and it's turned into a bantzathon.

g2c really
tbh, Me and Mrs Reddles had a disagreement so in time honoured fashion I wanted to @#%&! someone smaller than me, but seeing as I'm at home I just picked on elhomo.

Feel better for it tbh.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:46 PM
elhombre

Quote:
tbh, Me and Mrs Reddles had a disagreement so in time honoured fashion I wanted to @#%&! someone smaller than me, but seeing as I'm at home I just picked on elhomo.

Feel better for it tbh.
yeah - you don't look like a @#%&!, having a dig at someone smaller than you over the internet because your missus put you on your arse do you, you complete shit house.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:47 PM
irk

Quote:
Even google didn't help with this one.
I think it's a little person thing. Judd the mighty who once wrestled a dormouse. It was a Salford dormouse though so it had a knife.

And someone else's video recorder.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:47 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
yeah - you don't look like a @#%&!, having a dig at someone smaller than you over the internet because your missus put you on your arse do you, you complete shit house.
rattled.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:50 PM
irk

Quote:
Domestic violence is serious ellers. Why not provide a safe haven for a fellow fredster and Salford scrubber instead of mocking the fact his wife hands him his arse every other day. Hes only got scabs to turn to now.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:52 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Domestic violence is serious ellers. Why not provide a safe haven for a fellow fredster and Salford scrubber instead of mocking the fact his wife hands him his arse every other day. Hes only got scabs to turn to now.
no. not this time, he needs manners putting on him.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:53 PM
sullerz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

g2c really
Agreed

Great thread.

Unread 17-03-2013, 05:06 PM
HarkNowHear

Closed Thread