United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:17 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
who rattled your cage, trebus? get back to your room and stick to making rollies in your piss stained Y-fronts you clown.
Don't £#%&! with him he clearly has a web cam in your gaff

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Sparky***

i agree. if only we could all stand.

and everybody had to stand up. Or else.

And wear black north face jackets with hoods. And adidas trainers. And be white shaven headed mongs.

Get rid of all the foreigners. ah that would be brilliant, i'm sure old trafford would be rocking to the tunes of 60,000 middle aged blokes standing there, arms stretched out, pointing at the away fans going 'foookin' cooome oooon theeeenn!!!"

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:18 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

and everybody had to stand up.

And wear black north face jackets with hoods. And adidas trainers. And be white shaven headed mongs.

Get rid of all the foreigners. ah that would be brilliant, i'm sure old trafford would be rocking to the tunes of 60,000 middle aged blokes standing their arms stretched out, pointing at the away fans going 'foookin' cooome oooon theeeenn!!!"
i didn't know you'd met red @rse.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:19 PM
irk

Those that want to sit could still sit, but the youngsters could stand and have a laugh and a sing and not have to pay a fortune to do it, you know like we did.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:20 PM
red @rmy

Quote:

Get rid of all the foreigners. ah that would be brilliant, i'm sure old trafford would be rocking to the tunes of 60,000 middle aged blokes standing there, arms stretched out, pointing at the away fans going 'foookin' cooome oooon theeeenn!!!"
What a £#%&!ing melon.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Those that want to sit could still sit, but the youngsters could stand and have a laugh and a sing and not have to pay a fortune to do it, you know like we did.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
What a £#%&!ing melon.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
What a £#%&!ing melon.
#rattled

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Cream

Quote:
who rattled your cage, trebus? get back to your room and stick to making rollies in your piss stained Y-fronts you clown.
Why you always looking up at the world with such rage? :shakehead:

Quote:

Most of us would've graduated to seats by now anyways.

Still doesn't stop the younger folk from ballooning in UtD Rd/Stretty.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:23 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
that's a bit stating the obvious, though, isn't it?

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:24 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Most of us would've graduated to seats by now anyways.

Still, doesn't stop the younger folk from ballooning in UtD Rd/Stretty.
rage? don't be silly. really.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Argentina

Don't think it's all seater as much as people getting moved, split up from friends, day trippers turning up next to you, regulars getting out-priced.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:26 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Jack Russell mentality mate. He wants to be a foot taller so blames everyone at a normal height for everything.
vs2c

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
rage? don't be silly. really.
Reddles starts a perfectly good thread and you're straight in implying he's washed up, losing his hair, his marbles, dress sense has gone to shit, struggles to pay his mortgage, going nowhere, couldn't possibly pull a bird under 35 etc.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:29 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Reddles starts a perfectly good thread and you're straight in implying he's washed up, losing his hair, his marbles, dress sense has gone to shit, struggles to pay his mortgage, going nowhere, couldn't possibly pull a bird under 35 etc.

1) he doesn't - it was a flawed argument. i pointed this out. he gets personal.

2) agree with the second part of your post. apart from the mortgage bit. no idea about that.

YHGR.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Cream

Quote:

2) agree with the second part of your post. apart from the mortgage bit. no idea about that.

YHGR.
Hmmm. I'm guessing he struggles with monthly repayments in this economic climate.

But to judge him for that is beyond the pale and I'm sick of it.

Oh and if anyone dares mention his shit taste of music

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:33 PM
irk

Quote:
that's a bit stating the obvious, though, isn't it?
Well you could say that, but given these replies to the op I thought it might help clarify his point

Quote:
so getting a load of day trippers, first time match goers and people on freebies and corporates to stand up for the duration of the game is going to improve the atmosphere, is it?
Quote:

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Well you could say that, but given these replies to the op I thought it might help clarify his point
Come on Irk, we're leaving.

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:34 PM
irk

Quote:

YHGR.
Probably some kind of mortgage fraud going of knowing reddles

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Probably some kind of mortgage fraud going of knowing reddles
They're as bad as each other. Salford. :shakehead:

Unread 17-03-2013, 04:35 PM
elhombre

Quote: