Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ronaldo's hissy fit in that game was fantastic
It would have been a truly great goal.

Nani wasn't offside tbf.

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Ethers

Can't wait.

Hopefully Portugal get the win, they've been the best side to watch so far IMO.

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:27 PM
bobbledinho

Came home last night at 7.30pm and couldn't figure out why this wasn't on:shakehead:

Two days without football ffs.

Backed Nani to score at 8.1

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Really feeling Ronaldo is going to pull them through it tonight.

3-2 Portugal

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:38 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Came home last night at 7.30pm and couldn't figure out why this wasn't on:shakehead:

Two days without football ffs.

Backed Nani to score at 8.1
Brilliant wasn't it. Loved catching up with corrie again.

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Can't wait.

Hopefully Portugal get the win, they've been the best side to watch so far IMO.
More then Germany?

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

portugal and germany are by far the most interesting teams but wait and watch everyone's favourite grease parade just strangle the life out of two beautiful flowers.

Unread 27-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
portugal and germany are by far the most interesting teams but wait and watch everyone's favourite grease parade just strangle the life out of two beautiful flowers.
Jealosy will bring you down mate.

I am bored of Spain, but you have to admire the ability to keep the ball imho. You can't say that they don't deserve their place in the semi final anyway

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Jealosy will bring you down mate.

I am bored of Spain, but you have to admire the ability to keep the ball imho. You can't say that they don't deserve their place in the semi final anyway
I wouldn't want united for instance to play like spain, i'd rather they played like germany.

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I wouldn't want united for instance to play like spain, i'd rather they played like germany.
So would I, but Spain are there on merit and strangling the life out of "beautiful flowers" works for them and it wouldn't if they weren't so bloody technically gifted...

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
So would I, but Spain are there on merit and strangling the life out of "beautiful flowers" works for them and it wouldn't if they weren't so bloody technically gifted...
department of the bleedin obvious called, wants to know why you took all their supply of the bleedin obvious?

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

dunphy said during ronaldo's time at united that he was a showpony and shit.

after he left, dunphy said united were badly missing him.

he's an attention seeking joke.

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:09 PM
MUFC One Love

Portugal to win this.

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:40 PM
borsuk

duncy's just a professional gobshite

Unread 27-06-2012, 01:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
honestly can't see Portugal winning this

they're probably the worst team left in this comp and im pretty surprised they managed to get soo far with such a limited squad

plus they're SUPER wasteful infront of goal. Players like Postiga and Hugo Almeida need too many chances to score and you just cant rely on CR7 to win every game for you

but stranger things have happened who knows....
I think they can if they continue to create chances for him in the way they have so far. People keep suggesting Ronaldo is somehow dragging Portugal through games on his own, but he's getting brilliant service. He's done little of his own creation; Portugal have been providing him with a fantastic amount of opportunities. He should have the top goalscorer award wrapped up by now.

He's also been nowhere near their best player, which defies the idea that they're an average side. I think Portugal have been far more impressive than Italy. On the face of it, they're well set up to give Spain a decent match.

Unread 27-06-2012, 03:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
portugal - italy final

yhihf
And last, probably

If Portugal do win though, I hope it happens because IIRC Germany are a total bogey team for them

Unread 27-06-2012, 06:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

Unread 27-06-2012, 06:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Only 4000 or so Spanish and Portuguese fans, total, at the game tonight according to SSN.

Unread 27-06-2012, 06:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Really hoping for Portugal v Germany. Could be a fantastic game that.
The group stage game was brilliant.

Wait, no it wasn't. It was shit.
Closed Thread