United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The last 4 games have to be up there with the most £#%&!ing awful United games I've ever witnessed in terms of entertainment. Every side involved was utter shit, even Chelsea. Staggeringly bad from all involved. Monday has the slight excuse in the sending off, but still, £#%&!ing awful.

Can't wait for this season to end at this point. Get some proper £#%&!ing players in ffs. The standard in England is horrific.
hopefully a tram will hit you soon

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
woah woah woah - bit OTT pure mateh

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:50 AM
believe

Did we win?

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Is the jones Gif out yet ?

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:59 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
That's awful. Shame on you.

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:08 AM
sa7

Revolting fat pig

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:54 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Martial. Been saying it for months now but he's potentially the difference maker in the last couple of months. We'll need big goals.

You always know the right words to say
Yep. And Rashford for me. They're our pace. They were our main weapons last season. There's been no moment this season when those two, Zlatan and mkihi have been firing at the same time. Even when one of Martial or Rashford have, we've been much better.

We're still at the point where mkihi looks the only one who can create and Zlatan and Mata the only ones who can finish.

We need more from the supporting cast in the coming weeks.

What the £#%&! is up with Martial by the way??

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:16 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Revolting fat pig
who uses a term like pig ..ffs get to school

entertainment ..its not the £#%&!ing ballet

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:17 AM
jem

these pathetic personal insults don't make anyone look good.

Unread 17-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we've got mediocrity in depth, you mean? ;0)

the point is that mourinho has done things - not trusting, at various times, mkhitaryan, shaw, martial, rashford, carrick, schweini.... players almost uniformly liked on here - that seem odd. obvs, I don't like the shape of his midfields at all. or "plan fellaini". I don't see the point of darmian. and I think the balance of pace in our attack is wrong. it's not just the squad - it's the choices of the manager. sometimes inconsistent and random choices.

the first question should always be whether the manager is making the best use of the resources he has.
Agree to a point, bu the players themselves have also missed a £#%&!load of chances. Less so in the last few games of course, but for large swathes of the season the tactics & approach was very decent. We just seemed incapable of burying chance after chance. Even last night, Zlatan £#%&!ing leathered that shot against the post when a degree of finesse would have seen it curl in. The margins are terribly small in top class football & we're on the wrong side of a lot of them. I'd rather be these wafer thin margins away though than great big £#%&! off leaps like the last few seasons.

Missing chances > not having any.

Now, he really needs to £#%&!ing wake up & stick to a 4-3-3 with Shaw & Tony bombing on, Martial, Rashers & Mhki up top & anyone but Fellaini in a midfield three.

4-3-3. It's not £#%&!ing hard, it's what the personnel should dictate in our side. £#%&!ing 3 at the back

Unread 17-03-2017, 11:11 AM
dunk

Don't kid yourselves. We are great big £#%&! off leaps away from where we were in 2011 ffs. Both in personnel and approach. Hoping the 2nd will improve as the 1st is improved tbh

Understand that none of my ire is a dig at Mourinho per se, more a continuation of my frustration and disgust at the state of the playing staff and the way the club has been managed by the board since 2009. Mourinho is the only person to sort this shit out. We just could not take another £#%&!ing change

Unread 17-03-2017, 11:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
these pathetic personal insults don't make anyone look good.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Did we win?
Yes, but caring about the actual result is so 2014