United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Sparky***

Default United are the new "spice boys"

Our transformation into mid 90s Liverpool is now complete.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I hate them bastards so £#%&!ing much. There are City and Liverpool players past and present infinitely less loathsome than them.
If we don’t rid ourselves of this poison then we deserve what we get. Anyone can make a mistake, but the real crime is sticking with it.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:36 PM
MartialLaw

Pogba and lingard should be hounded out the club. It's a matter of time before then convert Rashford into a #@&%! as well.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:39 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Pogba and lingard should be hounded out the club. It's a matter of time before then convert Rashford into a #@&%! as well.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/RedIssue/status/1073932866558529536

Our transformation into mid 90s Liverpool is now complete.
The was my thought when I saw this first time.

Clowns making a joke of the club.

"Oh but they're just young guys having fun", or it's racism apparently. Gtf.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:44 PM
ScarFace

Post evidence of our spice boyz tribute band...

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:45 PM
utd99

Pure in ‘not understanding something’ shocker!

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:49 PM
ZiggyStardust

Not sure why anyone gives a £#%&!
I think they act like #@&%!s but they’re from a different culture and generation to me

I get the impression some on here would rather see footage of them down the pub having a few pints before the match than this as at least they’ll be behaving like they think real men should be

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I think they act like #@&%!s but they’re from a different culture and generation to me

I get the impression some on here would rather see footage of them down the pub having a few pints before the match than this as at least they’ll be behaving like they think real men should be
I’d like to see some footage of them winning football matches regularly.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Not a fan of Pogba's bullshit because he's a bit of a waster, but Rashford and Lingard have perfectly good attitudes imo. No need to automatically always associate this type of behaviour with lack of professionalism.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:56 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I’d like to see some footage of them winning football matches regularly.
Yeah but that has nothing to do with this does it

Clubs who are successful have players behaving the same way because they’re from the same culture and generation
It has nothing to do with how successful or not you’ll be on the pitch

Surely the players being in a positive mood is better for the match tomorrow

If you don’t like it like I don’t then just ignore it
People wanting players sold because of harmless shit like this

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
It's just a stinging analogy of where we are and where them lot seemingly are heading.

As fans, we're in full self-pity mode.

Expect a dead chicken to cause some kinda Manchester grief meltdown in 2019.

Unread 15-12-2018, 03:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
It's just a stinging analogy of where we are and where them lot seemingly are heading.

As fans, we're in full self-pity mode.

Expect a dead chicken to cause some kinda Manchester grief meltdown in 2019.
It’s not though is it

That’s just how players of that generation and from that culture act and dress

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:02 PM
utd99

Quote:

Generation? They’re in their mid 20’s, and there are plenty of players out there much younger than them who don’t feel the need do this stuff. This is not a generational thing, it’s an acting the @#%&! thing.

Just because it’s described as a game doesn’t mean playing for United and getting paid millions isn’t serious business; it is. We have a long history of young players who knew what it meant to represent this club and we could relate to them. Who can relate to this shit? You think Fergie would have allowed this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not a fan of Pogba's bullshit because he's a bit of a waster, but Rashford and Lingard have perfectly good attitudes imo. No need to automatically always associate this type of behaviour with lack of professionalism.
You need to be doing the business before you can take the piss mate. Have some respect for the £#%&!ing support who have to watch you stink the place up every week.

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yeah but that has nothing to do with this does it

Clubs who are successful have players behaving the same way because they’re from the same culture and generation
It has nothing to do with how successful or not you’ll be on the pitch

Surely the players being in a positive mood is better for the match tomorrow

If you don’t like it like I don’t then just ignore it
People wanting players sold because of harmless shit like this
I think it has everything to do with it. The total immaturity and infantilisation that has crept into the squad and now has become it's defining characteristic. Weak, immature, idiotic, coddled #@&%!s who fold under the slightest bit of pressure.

As for them being in a "positive mood" it won't make a jot of £#%&!ing difference, they're going to get £#%&!ing steamrollered mainly because they're a bunch of idiotic man-children who don't have the foggiest idea how to win football matches.

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:06 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
It’s not though is it

That’s just how players of that generation and from that culture act and dress
I will admit I'm in ostrich mode with the rest of the league but do other clubs really have as many "spice boy" style @#%&!s as we seemingly do?

They've got the swagger of a squad of players on top, when we're the worse United side in 30 years.

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

You need to be doing the business before you can take the piss mate. Have some respect for the £#%&!ing support who have to watch you stink the place up every week.

Ignore Siders ffs. Rashford and Lingard could be child murderers and he'd find a way to defend them.

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Oh so this is the racist thread then.....

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I will admit I'm in ostrich mode with the rest of the league but do other clubs really have as made "spice boy" style @#%&!s as we seemingly do?

They've got the swagger of a squad of players on top, when we're the worse United side in 30 years.
No, is the simple answer. Of course people will drag up instances of players acting like @#%&!s on social media, but none of them have a bi-weekly update like we do.

The only thing this club achieves these days is likes.

Unread 15-12-2018, 04:14 PM
no fun

I’ve no idea if it’s good or bad that young people act like that...fwiw I think they look like @#%&!s....however I just wish to explain to anyone from outside Manchester that part of the conversation is about the School (Ashton on Mersey) that all 3 featured gentlemen attended

Carry on
Closed Thread