Default Defiant Jose: Pogba was a GIANT

Unread 14-03-2017, 12:56 AM
armchair

that's a manager

Unread 14-03-2017, 12:57 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

He's a beast. The post match is ace too.

Unread 14-03-2017, 12:58 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Then you're not watching the game. First half he made a great tackle on the half way line. Got up sprinted to the CFC box and almost got on the end of Rashford's cross.

After Herrera got sent off what the £#%&! is he supposed to do with Fellaini as he partner? He is playing against one of the most disciplined teams and strongest midfield innthe league.

The abuse Pogba gets from his so called supporters is £#%&!ing embarrassing.
top post

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:00 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

He's a beast. The post match is ace too.
no idea why you edited your post. i took the link directly from your post.

imo, within 2 years pogba will be in the top 4 best players in the world and it'll be because Jose educated him.

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:03 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
no idea why you edited your post. i took the link directly from your post.

imo, within 2 years pogba will be in the top 4 best players in the world and it'll be because Jose educated him.
Because you merged my thread into this thread, I had big plans for that thread, thread of the year? Not for me to predict.

I don't know why you ask for more football threads and then merge them like some angry magpie.

Anyway, I'm over it.

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:03 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
top post
don't agree mate.
Pogba's not getting any abuse from what I've read. Nothing of the sort in fact.
disappointed in his performances so far, that's all.

It's all identity politics anyway. If Young or another of the usual scapegoats had shit out of the block on Kante at the edge of the box they'd be getting stick for it too.

Mourinho's interview is great btw
Of course he should be standing by his players after tonight.
This is a fan forum though so there's bound to be some discussion about the performance(s)

Unread 14-03-2017, 01:05 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
don't agree mate.
Pogba's not getting any abuse from what I've read. Nothing of the sort in fact.
disappointed in his performances so far, that's all.

It's all identity politics anyway. If Young or another of the usual scapegoats had shit out of the block on Kante at the edge of the box they'd be getting stick for it too.

Mourinho's interview is great btw
Of course he should be standing by his players after tonight.
This is a fan forum though so there's bound to be some discussion about the performance(s)
I just hope he's listening to Jose and not reading AK14's thoughts on the matter.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:03 AM
irk

Why would there be egg on faces if he comes good? Its what we all want. All people are saying is hes playing shit when hes playing shit.

Jose's transparent attempt to give him an ego boost in the face of his obvious poor performances must be a little embarrassing for him. I can only imagine hes got his head down close to tears like a girl who keeps failing her driving test.

"Come on love. You can do this. Youre a great driver."

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:09 AM
believe

Bunks aside, there is literally not one person I know on here or irl who doesn't think Pogba has what it takes to become a world class player However, performances like last night just make you question if his attitude and mentally will eventually stop him proving it. Only Pogba can make the difference in that regard and he's got to start imposing himself on games.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Why would there be egg on faces if he comes good? Its what we all want. All people are saying is hes playing shit when hes playing shit.

Jose's transparent attempt to give him an ego boost in the face of his obvious poor performances must be a little embarrassing for him. I can only imagine hes got his head down close to tears like a girl who keeps failing her driving test.

"Come on love. You can do this. Youre a great driver."
I am not saying they want him to fail, I am saying that there are far too many Utd supporters that are too quick to judge Pogba and jump on him at every opportunity. It's got to the point that our own supporters are analysing Pogba's every touch, shot or tackle and are feeding the hysteria from the non supporting brigade. Give the lad a £#%&!ing chance, he is a quality player and once Jose sorts the mess which is still infested within our squad Pogba will grow as a player and become instrumental to the side.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Bunks aside, there is literally not one person I know on here or irl who doesn't think Pogba has what it takes to become a world class player However, performances like last night just make you question if his attitude and mentally will eventually stop him proving it. Only Pogba can make the difference in that regard and he's got to start imposing himself on games.
Exactly. The talent is there but he needs to £#%&!ing step up asap.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Sizlack

He does it to his self he does, and that's what really hurts.

I've had all the time and patience in the world for the lad, but if he controls the ball in our defensive 3rd and just stands there with it until he's robbed once more he can £#%&! off. Gormless @#%&!

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Only Pogba can make the difference in that regard and he's got to start imposing himself on games.
That's gonna be hard to do when you have rocks for brains Herrera, £#%&!stick Fellaini and an ageing Carrick as your only option as a midfield partner. The squad and especially the midfield needs major investment to get the best out of Pogba, he cannot do it alone. Throwing around statements like he needs to step up or needs to start imposing himself is all to easy to say. But reality is he has no £#%&!er in there with any genuine quality to help him do that.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
That's gonna be hard to do when you have rocks for brains Herrera, £#%&!stick Fellaini and an ageing Carrick as your only option as a midfield partner. The squad and especially the midfield needs major investment to get the best out of Pogba, he cannot do it alone. Throwing around statements like he needs to step up or needs to start imposing himself is all to easy to say. But reality is he has no £#%&!er in there with any genuine quality to help him do that.
There is an element of truth in that but if you had to honestly say which player has been our best central midfield player this season would you say pogba? I don't think you would if you answered absolutely honestly. There's an argument that Herrera and Carrick have had better seasons to date...

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
There is an element of truth in that but if you had to honestly say which player has been our best central midfield player this season would you say pogba? I don't think you would if you answered absolutely honestly. There's an argument that Herrera and Carrick have had better seasons to date...
Personally I don't think Herrera has what it takes to be a genuine quality player we need to take Utd to where we want to be. He gets away with an awful lot from the supporters because he runs around a lot and shows passion when we score. He doesn't score many goals and doesn't create many goals. His a petulant with his discipline and cost us the game last night. Imagine the uproar amongst the anti Pogba brigade if he had made the tackle and got sent off, the forum would be in melt down yet Herrera barely gets a mention.

I love Carrick and he is a legend, but he is finished. Imo he has been average at best this season and that's me being kind in my assessment.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Personally I don't think Herrera has what it takes to be a genuine quality player we need to take Utd to where we want to be. He gets away with an awful lot from the supporters because he runs around a lot and shows passion when we score. He doesn't score many goals and doesn't create many goals. His a petulant with his discipline and cost us the game last night. Imagine the uproar amongst the anti Pogba brigade if he had made the tackle and got sent off, the forum would be in melt down yet Herrera barely gets a mention.

I love Carrick and he is a legend, but he is finished. Imo he has been average at best this season and that's me being kind in my assessment.
I agree completely re Herrera. That's why I have been saying that we need two central midfield players this summer. Kante would have been perfect for us. It's easy to say that now I know but I was saying that we should have bought him in the summer as well as pogba.

Anyway, it's clear that Pogba is a world class talent, there's nqat, but it's up to him now to become a world class player.

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:48 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
yeah and what does he know?

Unread 14-03-2017, 10:00 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I agree completely re Herrera. That's why I have been saying that we need two central midfield players this summer. Kante would have been perfect for us. It's easy to say that now I know but I was saying that we should have bought him in the summer as well as pogba.

Anyway, it's clear that Pogba is a world class talent, there's nqat, but it's up to him now to become a world class player.
Kante has become one of the best in the world imo, he was a different class last night. Hindsight is a great thing, but Jose must be kicking himself for not pushing for him, especially at £32m which is nothing in today's inflated market. He was class last season, but he had that element of risk attached to him due to him only having one season. Tbf to the lad he has kicked on and improved again, great midfielder.

Unread 14-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
yeah and what does he know?
Eh up the bunks haters are in...
Closed Thread