United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Cream

Default Mourinho's injury record.

Following the busy christmas schedule, we have ZERO injured players.

Not a one.

He mentioned in his first press conference that he didn't need a big squad because his players stay mostly injury free.

What a phenomenal manager.

Unread 06-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Crumps

Blood spinning reds.

Unread 06-01-2017, 05:49 PM
92ToBury

Carrot >>>> stick

£#%&! the shuttle-running @#%&!s.

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Child of Darkness

jonesey worked for 3 weeks with his special guy didn't he - curse - but hes on a record now isn't he

could do with seeing him myself

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:18 PM
woody78

Could really do with Shaw getting back to form for the run in

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Sparky***

Our injury record in the last couple of seasons was absolutely staggering.

I think we had about 13 first team players injured when we went to Bournemouth last winter didn't we? don't underestimate how players can suddenly be "injured" when they don't want to play for the manager any more.

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

I think we had about 13 first team players injured when we went to Bournemouth last winter didn't we? don't underestimate how players can suddenly be "injured" when they don't want to play for the manager any more.
think it was more to do with shitty old fashioned training regime under moyes tbf

seem to remember moaning re lvg regime as well

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
think it was more to do with shitty old fashioned training regime under moyes tbf

seem to remember moaning re lvg regime as well
wasn't LVG doing double training sessions every day?

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
wasn't LVG doing double training sessions every day?
yeah absolute nonsense in the prem - hard games every week and much more physical than spain or france

the amount of running now compared to 20-30 years ago

Unread 06-01-2017, 06:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

This

Unread 06-01-2017, 07:57 PM
BobJones

Amazing the only one constantly picking "injuries" is captain piss can.

Unread 06-01-2017, 08:00 PM
armchair

"A great pianist doesn't run around the piano or do push ups with the tops of his fingers," Mourinho said. "To be great, he plays the piano. He plays all his life and being a footballer is not about running, push-ups or physical work generally. The best way to be a great footballer is to play."

How Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has improved injury record
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....rinho-12413633

Unread 06-01-2017, 08:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
Amazing the only one constantly picking "injuries" is captain piss can.
Thought he'd never wear the shirt again?

Unread 06-01-2017, 09:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thought he'd never wear the shirt again?
Looks like he is starting tomorrow, another amazing prediction there from our poor man's Gothers

Unread 06-01-2017, 09:39 PM
Iron Fist

No more double training sessions?

I remember Inter got a spate of injuries when Benitez took over after Mourinho.

Unread 06-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
"A great pianist doesn't run around the piano or do push ups with the tops of his fingers," Mourinho said. "To be great, he plays the piano. He plays all his life and being a footballer is not about running, push-ups or physical work generally. The best way to be a great footballer is to play."

How Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has improved injury record
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....rinho-12413633

Unread 06-01-2017, 11:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Log off btw

Unread 06-01-2017, 11:06 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Unread 06-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Never mind the past couple of seasons - it goes back to Fergs time. What about the time we got beat at Fulham, I think the first time with Carrick at ch. might've been the game Scholes got sent off? We must've had 10 players out. I think Feries last three seasons it was bad. So five or six years this has gone on for. Looks like the players want to play as well, which is half the battle.

Unread 07-01-2017, 12:12 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Never mind the past couple of seasons - it goes back to Fergs time. What about the time we got beat at Fulham, I think the first time with Carrick at ch. might've been the game Scholes got sent off? We must've had 10 players out. I think Feries last three seasons it was bad. So five or six years this has gone on for. Looks like the players want to play as well, which is half the battle.
The second time - we had somehow got away with it at Wolfsburg a few days before. Owen hat trick
Closed Thread