Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Are you his agent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I love how funny you think you are.

seriously.
Here’s a funny one

Weg was all we could afford due to disgusting talentless leeching @#%&!s raping our club and wider football here, Switzerland and the rest of Europe for undeserved percentages on this deal and that

Get your log ins to sort a reply before I go bed eh?

Unread 03-04-2023, 04:48 AM
shenwen

Time to stop this experiment. Worked okay for a while but was never sustainable to keep starting a striker who can't score goals and can barely do anything else aside from running around, regardless of what he cost or how much money we didn't have.

Even of that @#%&! martial is injured again, we have better options up front. Thanks for helping out and everything but we'll make do now.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Time to stop this experiment. Worked okay for a while but was never sustainable to keep starting a striker who can't score goals and can barely do anything else aside from running around, regardless of what he cost or how much money we didn't have.

Even of that @#%&! martial is injured again, we have better options up front. Thanks for helping out and everything but we'll make do now.
Do we? Who?

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:43 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Do we? Who?
The Scottish Player.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:43 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
The Scottish Player.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:44 AM
windy waffles

Where are the strikers coming through the academy?

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:46 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Do we? Who?
I’d play Sancho - Antony - Rashford before I’d be tempted to play wout again. Or Bruno wider. Even worth giving pellistri more game time imo.

I’m grateful for the effort he’s made and I’ve defended him against the simpletons, but last night was very bad. Can’t keep starting him.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:47 AM
marlo

we can play an interchangeable forward line.

Any of our forwards who can run can play up there and just stretch the opposition.
Teams can push up against us with that donkey playing up there and then overrun us in midfield.

I’ve seen foden play upfront against us but according to dunk only weghorst can play up there.

Apparently he is a battering ramp yet i don’t think I’ve even seen him hold hp the ball or back up into a cb.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:48 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

I’ve seen foden play upfront against us but according to dunk only weghorst can play up there.

Apparently he is a battering ramp yet i don’t think I’ve even seen him hold hp the ball or back up into a cb.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:48 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

A battering ramp who pulls down trees

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:49 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I spelt it wrong. Big deal. Keep on topic

Spelling isn’t my strongest point. But if i say what it it’s “no class” . Keep on topic.

Unread 03-04-2023, 09:52 AM
NedKelly

Think marlo is owed an apology tbf. I like Weggy as a human but he’s a bloody rubbish footballer.

Unread 03-04-2023, 10:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
I’d play Sancho - Antony - Rashford before I’d be tempted to play wout again. Or Bruno wider. Even worth giving pellistri more game time imo.

I’m grateful for the effort he’s made and I’ve defended him against the simpletons, but last night was very bad. Can’t keep starting him.
It won’t work, none of them can play through the middle. You play Rashford there and he just ends up bullied and injured. Playing through the middle is a different game. This talk of an interchangeable front 3 is pie in sky with the players we have I’m afraid.

Martial needs to stay fit and graft his %@#$&!s off or it’s back to Wout.

Unread 03-04-2023, 10:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
It won’t work, none of them can play through the middle. You play Rashford there and he just ends up bullied and injured. Playing through the middle is a different game. This talk of an interchangeable front 3 is pie in sky with the players we have I’m afraid.

Martial needs to stay fit and graft his %@#$&!s off or it’s back to Wout.
Rashford had played better through the middle that weghorst at any time this season. Several times we’ve taken weghorst off and then Rashford has scored or been involved in goals

Let’s face it, weghorst through the middle isn’t working. We know this. I’m okay chancing some hypotheticals

The non-goal scoring or goal contributing centre forward approach has had its day I’m afraid.

Unread 03-04-2023, 10:18 AM
dunk

Moving Rashford through the middle late on is fine, CB’s are tired, fresh legs on the wings etc. sticking him there from the off just ends up with him getting bullied.

Unread 03-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Moving Rashford through the middle late on is fine, CB’s are tired, fresh legs on the wings etc. sticking him there from the off just ends up with him getting bullied.
I don't think he looks 100% fit at the moment...

Unread 03-04-2023, 10:22 AM
marlo

Quote:
Rashford had played better through the middle that weghorst at any time this season. Several times we’ve taken weghorst off and then Rashford has scored or been involved in goals

Let’s face it, weghorst through the middle isn’t working. We know this. I’m okay chancing some hypotheticals

The non-goal scoring or goal contributing centre forward approach has had its day I’m afraid.
Exactly.

It’s trendy it seems to rate the nonsense weghorst is serving up every week.
how can our striker not be any sort of goal threat or give the opposition anything to worry about.

It wasn’t even ok when we were scoring despite him but now we actually need our striker to do something.

I’d even play pellistri up there.
Dunk think he is saying something exquisite about weghorst being able to take it while up there. He never even upfront the donkey. Usually jogging around doing nothing. We never even go long to him because he isn’t there.

Unread 03-04-2023, 10:24 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Exactly.

It’s trendy it seems to rate the nonsense weghorst is serving up every week.
how can our striker not be any sort of goal threat or give the opposition anything to worry about.

It wasn’t even ok when we were scoring despite him but now we actually need our striker to do something.

I’d even play pellistri up there.
Dunk think he is saying something exquisite about weghorst being able to take it while up there. He never even upfront the donkey. Usually jogging around doing nothing. We never even go long to him because he isn’t there.
To be fair, the mask has slipped and everyone can see how shit he is - except bunks. But that's because Weggy is Dutch and bunks is edgy so...
Closed Thread