United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminova
The more I think about the more I think he will change his mind, you just know what's coming, as the post above points out it will be 3 months of Jurgen this and Jurgen that.

There will be banners in the kop pleading with him to stay, every scouse fan when interviewed will be crying and wailing about how their lives are now meaningless now the messiah is departing.

Towards the end of the season there will be planes flying over Anfield with banners behind with messages like, Jurgen please stay we love you, etc etc etc

In the end the gurning idiot will bow to the pressure and stay.
Said the same yesterday. Fergie did it. All set for a “how could I leave my people” me me me me grandstanding contract renewal

Unread 27-01-2024, 09:15 AM
Hyman_Roth

Tbf to Liverpool, they don’t tend to make a fuss about this kind of thing. It’ll be dealt with quietly and without eulogising the whole thing. Be surprised if it gets mentioned again for the rest of the season.

Unread 27-01-2024, 09:16 AM
Stickman

He will go imo. For him to be leaving now id say it’s one of two things….

His health, or he’s no longer enjoying it.

Unread 27-01-2024, 09:20 AM
Dr Stranger

Is that you, Pure?

Unread 27-01-2024, 09:21 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He will go imo. For him to be leaving now id say it’s one of two things….

His health, or he’s no longer enjoying it.
Hopefully both

Unread 27-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Stickman

Nagelsmann will take over after the WC imo.

I hope they go for Alonso tbh. Thats a bust waiting to happen in England.

Unread 27-01-2024, 09:51 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
Wow! What a blow for Liverpool.

I've always felt that he is currently the best manager in the Premier League.

Give him a club that can equal or better Man City's riches, and he tops Pep in my opinion....2/3 years time, he'll probably be at Bayern.
Or City...

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Jethro

When's the funeral then?

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:12 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
When's the funeral then?
Today I think

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:27 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&! me

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Rorschach

Default Alternative MUFC has an interesting perspective...

On a serious note...

It's quite remarkable that he's leaving really. 9 years is a long time at one club. Especially at one of the biggest clubs in the world. When he first arrived he was energetic and exciting but it's been clear to see that over time he's lost that energy and has become more of a 'watcher of the game'.

Looking at him, it seems clear that he just doesn't look that invested anymore - his body language is off and he seems to just stand there now, looking uninterested. He's spent years winding United fans up and I'm sure I speak for the majority of us when I say that we thought this day would never come.

It will be strange not seeing him on the sidelines every week but from a solely selfish point of view, I'm honestly really glad that he's finally leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Antony Martial.

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
On a serious note...

It's quite remarkable that he's leaving really. 9 years is a long time at one club. Especially at one of the biggest clubs in the world. When he first arrived he was energetic and exciting but it's been clear to see that over time he's lost that energy and has become more of a 'watcher of the game'.

Looking at him, it seems clear that he just doesn't look that invested anymore - his body language is off and he seems to just stand there now, looking uninterested. He's spent years winding United fans up and I'm sure I speak for the majority of us when I say that we thought this day would never come.

It will be strange not seeing him on the sidelines every week but from a solely selfish point of view, I'm honestly really glad that he's finally leaving. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Antony Martial.

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:46 PM
Weekend Hussler

Quote:
On a serious note...

Could of just posted the tweet pal

Unread 27-01-2024, 12:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
On a serious note...

Ooh you scamp

Very good

Unread 27-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
Could of just posted the tweet pal
Oh no

Hard to see Schach’ers coming back from this one if this blatant plagiarism is confirmed.

Unread 27-01-2024, 01:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
Wtf ???

Who watches Liverpool that much anyway that they notice jurgens energy on the touchline .

Unread 27-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wtf ???

Who watches Liverpool that much anyway that they notice jurgens energy on the touchline .

Unread 27-01-2024, 01:19 PM
no fun

Quote:
Wtf ???

You ok lad?

Unread 27-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Have I missed something ??

Oh well.

Unread 27-01-2024, 01:23 PM
no fun

Quote:
Have I missed something ??

Oh well.
Finports irish and I’m an old @#%&! so we can be excused for momentary confusion

But you…..top of your game, alpha male…..it’s all downhill now