United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 12-06-2019, 04:26 PM
MartialLaw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Are we seriously going into next season with Marcus as our main striker?
Bit generous calling him a striker tbh.
 
Unread 12-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Brucie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Are we seriously going into next season with Marcus as our main striker?
Yes
 
Unread 12-06-2019, 04:27 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Are we seriously going into next season with Marcus as our main striker?
Donít worry mate. He was being held back by Mourinho/his position/everyone else. Now that heís cast off whichever of those reasons fits your favourite excuse, heíll turn into a 25 goal a season striker.

Or not.

Then itíll be Oleís fault.
 
Unread 12-06-2019, 04:33 PM
Neo
 
Thumbs up

Can see him banging next season.

Will fill out the shirt, and shine as our main man.

20+ Prem goals. Year of the Rash.
 
Unread 12-06-2019, 05:16 PM
messhead
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Are we seriously going into next season with Marcus as our main striker?
Looks that way. Buzzing to see how many times he dribbles the ball straight into defenders and how many decent opportunities he completely fucks up. With no one to challenge him for his place it could be a record breaking year for the lad.
 
Unread 12-06-2019, 05:41 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Can see him banging next season.

Will fill out the shirt, and shine as our main man.

20+ Prem goals. Year of the Rash.


fucking hate all the neg towards him. Was doing fucking brilliant until that scouse game when he got injured and tried to play on through it.
 
Unread 17-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Red Duck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post


fucking hate all the neg towards him. Was doing fucking brilliant until that scouse game when he got injured and tried to play on through it.
Agree

Slightly concerned about the Lingard effect and him gaining an inflated sense of worth though. Papers talking about him demanding £350k+ a week wages for his new contract. Can't really blame his agents for playing the "you pay that dog nonce £500k a week" card but worrying nonetheless

With a year left on his deal maybe its time to make a stand on ridiculous contracts. A Rashford who doesn't score 20 goals next season already being on £350k a week just continues the absolute mess of us being the big money no ambition place to dump your want away superstar cunt players.

Oh for the likes of Scholes and their "im happy here why would i want an agent" stance. Top red is Markus, but willing to bend us over regardless.
 
Unread 17-06-2019, 03:16 PM
messhead
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Duck View Post
Agree

Slightly concerned about the Lingard effect and him gaining an inflated sense of worth though. Papers talking about him demanding £350k+ a week wages for his new contract. Can't really blame his agents for playing the "you pay that dog nonce £500k a week" card but worrying nonetheless

With a year left on his deal maybe its time to make a stand on ridiculous contracts. A Rashford who doesn't score 20 goals next season already being on £350k a week just continues the absolute mess of us being the big money no ambition place to dump your want away superstar cunt players.

Oh for the likes of Scholes and their "im happy here why would i want an agent" stance. Top red is Markus, but willing to bend us over regardless.
Just think he's a bit shit tbh. A better Welbeck at best so far.
 
Unread 17-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Red Duck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead View Post
Just think he's a bit shit tbh. A better Welbeck at best so far.
My point being him thinking he is a superstar, or his advisors seeing an opportunity in us to get him on superstar wages before he has shown himself to be one, to the detriment of the club leaves a lot to be desired.

A better wellbeck is our level currently, and Rashford is still young and developing so who knows how far he can go. At least he is a bit exciting, bit of a prospect. The fucking lump and the dognonce are the ones who should be getting visits from the MEC/accidental housefire brigade first. Peaked and functionally dead mercenary cunts who are on a massive wedge. Lets not let Rashford become another one

Last edited by Red Duck; 17-06-2019 at 03:23 PM.
 
Unread 17-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Cream
 
Default

Get the feeling Martial is a better striker, in the traditional sense, but lacks the application.

I hope he kicks on this season. Martial can eat a dick.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Are we allowed to talk about how shit Rashford is now?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are we allowed to talk about Israel killing people rubbernecker News, Current Affairs & Politics 321 23-10-2018 05:43 PM
Moyes is our saviour. we need to support him not talk shit Man U 4 Life Football 51 03-01-2014 08:18 PM
United receive 80million by Madrid- Accepted - Ronaldo allowed to talk Cheesesof Nazareth Football 666 12-06-2009 05:07 PM
Talk about shit myself! plopborsky Gaming 2 12-02-2007 01:50 PM
I'm going to go to the pub and talk shit tonight. Qwertyuiop Off Topic 20 17-12-2006 06:27 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.