Breath of The Wild 2
Panzer Dragoon remake
Luigi's Mansion 3
Links Awakening
Astral Chain
Doom Eternal

*fondles my Switch
How worth it is a Switch?

I've stretched the patience of my wife in the past 12 months in what I have bought myself, but I'm finding myself really wanting a Switch.

Unread 11-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I've been furiously wanking over it since it was released. In fact its down to the Switch I got back into console gaming after discarding it for the best part of twenty years. It's a perfect second system to have.

That's what I was afraid of, well shit. I'll plant the seed for Christmas, put some money towards it.

I keep waiting to here someone not wank silly over BOTW, but it's not happened yet.

Unread 11-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
How worth it is a Switch?

I've stretched the patience of my wife in the past 12 months in what I have bought myself, but I'm finding myself really wanting a Switch.
I was in the same position. Had a WiiU for ages, got MK8 and BOTW on that etc, held off buying a switch... then bought one and wish I'd got it on release tbh. Incredible piece of kit, classic nintendo games, just a fucking joy. Sitting on the pooper while playing tetris 99 is a real experience.

Unread 11-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
And you won't. There's nothing as good as it. I said only a few posts up that I never play huge 100 hour long games, I've put in well over that on BOTW. In fact, it was a blind buy for me. I always thought Zelda was an rpg series, so I stayed away from them not knowing they are action/adventures. I took a gamble getting it with my Switch and the rest as they say...

That blind buy has turned out to be my favourite ever game.

Fuck it, might start over again. Download the WiiU version for a change and max it out on my pc
That's an option actually, didn't even think of that. Doubt it would be the same as playing it on the Switch though.

Unread 11-06-2019, 08:28 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Absolutely adored the original Luigi's mansion on the GameCube

Unread 12-06-2019, 12:58 AM
Cream

Twitch streamer Dr Disrespect did a live stream from there tonight and had his channel banned.

Apparently you can't film inside a public toilet.

Unread 12-06-2019, 11:51 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Panzer Dragoon Saturn/Switch comparison.

https://youtu.be/qIMO4sTktEI

Zwei was much better, hopefully they'll sell and Orta will be announced. Saga seems to be lost forever
Not as Stark a contrast as I would have thought

Unread 12-06-2019, 12:38 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Panzer Dragoon Saturn/Switch comparison.

https://youtu.be/qIMO4sTktEI

Zwei was much better, hopefully they'll sell and Orta will be announced. Saga seems to be lost forever
Some of those early 3D games really do look like ass now

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
fallout 4 is the greatest game made, the mods are easy to use and while it was buggy it was still great. Never shite. People who say it's shite are scum.
I've had this sat in a drawer for two years whilst I hammered the shit out of 3 and nv. must dig it out.

that said, I am deep into elder scrolls oblivion at the mo. only 13 years old. don't bother

Unread 12-06-2019, 06:39 PM
TheFatGoth