United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame

Unread 07-02-2020, 06:38 AM
BarryX

Default Michael Owen on every time he returns to Anfield

Comedy gold and makes it worth us signing him, all those years ago:

Crying in the playing lounge and booed every time he goes back...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-never-go.html

Unread 07-02-2020, 07:21 AM
Ethers

Wonderful, hope he does a Gary Speed over it.

Unread 07-02-2020, 07:37 AM
Hands of Scone

Wow. Michael has learned his life lessons too late. Apparently acting the selfish prick all your life turns people against you. Who knew?

Unread 07-02-2020, 07:55 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
Wow. Michael has learned his life lessons too late. Apparently acting the selfish prick all your life turns people against you. Who knew?

Is it too late to turn people back?

Unread 07-02-2020, 09:02 AM
History

Even in his book where naturally in stories and arguments you would side the author as it's all from their perspective as they get to put across their intentions etc...

He comes across a proper c***.

Unread 07-02-2020, 09:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
. Any one of those 60,000 fans at Anfield have got the ability to break my heart. You canít help now, looking at players past and present, players who have done jack s*** for the club who now have a job with the club. If they turn up at the centre circle they get their name sung.'
Delicious !!! That's made my day that has.....

#itwas3-3

Unread 07-02-2020, 09:15 AM
My Name is Heath

It's a shame - a great player and a rare United and Liverpool legend.

He's a human 50:50 scarf.

Half rice half chips.

The Gary Barlow of soccer.

I like him. A winner. He'd score a bucket load for us with the crosses of James and the passing of Pogba behind him.

Unread 07-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Cream

Quote:
'Any one of those 60,000 fans at Anfield have got the ability to break my heart. You canít help now, looking at players past and present, players who have done jack s*** for the club who now have a job with the club. If they turn up at the centre circle they get their name sung.'
Bitter.

Quote:
'I watched it in my living room in Madrid. Iím not going to lie, I had massive mixed emotions Ė me you and Stevie had grown up together. So to see your mates not only being happy but paying such a huge role in doing it, that was great.

'But of course as you said, I left Liverpool, not because I disliked Liverpool, for a quick new experience, a quick fling, and that has happened while I have been away, I was like oh my god, you canít not have mixed emotions about it,' he added.
Absolute Prince Andrew of an interview.

Unread 07-02-2020, 09:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
It's a shame - a great player and a rare United and Liverpool legend.

He's a human 50:50 scarf.

Half rice half chips.

The Gary Barlow of soccer.

I like him. A winner. He'd score a bucket load for us with the crosses of James and the passing of Pogba behind him.
bit early for smack

Unread 07-02-2020, 10:12 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
bit early for smack

tough morning