United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Reply
 
Unread 07-09-2023, 07:52 AM
Boring Dave
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He literally has no idea what heís on about. Strange bloke.
Pipe the £#%&! down Granville.
 
Unread 20-09-2023, 04:13 PM
dunk
 
Default

 
Unread 20-09-2023, 04:15 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

 
Unread 20-09-2023, 04:36 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

 
Unread 20-09-2023, 04:37 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring Dave
Pipe the £#%&! down Granville.
Just clocked this name change ffs
 
Unread 20-09-2023, 04:42 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Shock horror
 
Unread 20-09-2023, 05:09 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Sheik Giggs has persuaded Erik to throw a few games to get this deal over the line.

Clear as bloody day.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 02:44 AM
ScarFace
 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Sheik Giggs has persuaded Erik to throw a few games to get this deal over the line.

Clear as bloody day.
nah. no matter how shit we are or how much they claim they hate the owners. They'll constantly funded by season tickets, new sponsors and @#%&!s in kits.

Like buying a pack of rubbers for your prison cellmate.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Dueling Banjos
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
nah. no matter how shit we are or how much they claim they hate the owners. They'll constantly funded by season tickets, new sponsors and @#%&!s in kits.

Like buying a pack of rubbers for your prison cellmate.
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=4001
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 05:18 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Iíve binned off MUTV. If everyone did that itíd be a start.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 05:50 PM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
You live in the states donít you and have done for years?

Let me say on behalf of all United fans who want to get rid of the glazers how grateful we are for your incredible sacrifice in not attending games that are over 4,000 miles away.

Those of us still in GM with STís all really respect fans in different countries who have no intention and havenít attended games for years making a point about local fans not attending games anymore.

Thank you.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 06:25 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
You live in the states donít you and have done for years?

Let me say on behalf of all United fans who want to get rid of the glazers how grateful we are for your incredible sacrifice in not attending games that are over 4,000 miles away.

Those of us still in GM with STís all really respect fans in different countries who have no intention and havenít attended games for years making a point about local fans not attending games anymore.

Thank you.
Gave up my ST in 2005. Your move sweet cheeks xx
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 06:28 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Gave up my ST in 2005. Your move sweet cheeks xx
Forget to change logins?
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 07:33 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Forget to change logins?
Never had another login.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 09:10 PM
Dacter
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
nah. no matter how shit we are or how much they claim they hate the owners. They'll constantly funded by season tickets, new sponsors and @#%&!s in kits.

Like buying a pack of rubbers for your prison cellmate.
Indeed.

The idea of hitting the in the pockets is fanciful.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
You live in the states donít you and have done for years?

Let me say on behalf of all United fans who want to get rid of the glazers how grateful we are for your incredible sacrifice in not attending games that are over 4,000 miles away.

Those of us still in GM with STís all really respect fans in different countries who have no intention and havenít attended games for years making a point about local fans not attending games anymore.

Thank you.
Post.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 11:19 PM
armchair
 
Default

how much money do ticket sales generate per season? I think if no-one attended the glazers would still tough it out.
 
Unread 21-09-2023, 11:46 PM
Dueling Banjos
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
You live in the states donít you and have done for years?

Let me say on behalf of all United fans who want to get rid of the glazers how grateful we are for your incredible sacrifice in not attending games that are over 4,000 miles away.

Those of us still in GM with STís all really respect fans in different countries who have no intention and havenít attended games for years making a point about local fans not attending games anymore.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Gave up my ST in 2005. Your move sweet cheeks xx
Gave up my LMTB in 2005 and it was another 6 1/2 years before I moved. When I gave it up I had no idea I'd be moving here so, at the time yeah, I felt it was the right thing to do. We had the chance back then. Don't bleat if you've suckled at the Glazers teat since then.
 
Unread 22-09-2023, 12:13 AM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
how much money do ticket sales generate per season? I think if no-one attended the glazers would still tough it out.
According to the 2022 annual report, matchday revenue accounts for £110.5m of the total revenue (£583m). Commercial revenue was £257.8m and Broadcasting £214.8m.

Take £110.5m out of the top line and, while you can take some out of the bottom line as a result of reduced match day costs, you'll end up with commercial issues far beyond that. Staff bill was £384m, which if you just subtract from the other revenue (if it remained intact) would leave £88.6m to service all other club costs. Given that we had finance costs of £87.4m, the brown smelly stuff would hit the rotating breeze provider rather rapidly.
 
Unread 22-09-2023, 01:17 AM
Parlabane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
According to the 2022 annual report, matchday revenue accounts for £110.5m of the total revenue (£583m). Commercial revenue was £257.8m and Broadcasting £214.8m.

Take £110.5m out of the top line and, while you can take some out of the bottom line as a result of reduced match day costs, you'll end up with commercial issues far beyond that. Staff bill was £384m, which if you just subtract from the other revenue (if it remained intact) would leave £88.6m to service all other club costs. Given that we had finance costs of £87.4m, the brown smelly stuff would hit the rotating breeze provider rather rapidly.
You will never get to a situation where there is a nil attendance at OT so your argument is pretty defunct and simplistic at best
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Glazer Reign Is Crumbling
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is the story of Ed Woodward's Man United reign - he knows he failed to deliver fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-01-2022 12:40 PM
Timeline: Glazers and their turbulent reign at Manchester United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-05-2021 07:00 PM
Eric cautioned for Assault - When will his reign of terror end? irk Football 39 14-03-2014 10:49 AM
well, we're into the last 30 minutes or so of Big Freggleson's reign ! Fountz Football 294 04-07-2013 07:24 AM
4 Forwards from SAFs reign. magic_cantona Football 90 14-12-2012 03:45 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:56 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.