United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:57 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
tonight is why he walks straight back into the team.
I joked during the game that we missed him but I actually believe it. His finishing has been woeful lately but he always manages to get those chances every game, and he also opens things up for Rashford a lot more. I think Bruno likes playing with him too. At the very least he occupies defenders as they know he’s dangerous when allowed to dribble.

I think people are very quick to dig him out despite him being relatively consistent with goals up until this season. Iirc, even when Mourinho was treating him with the utmost disdain he was the only player scoring and keeping Jose in the job for the last couple of months.

Tonight also highlighted why we should have had bought a Dm and a right winger in the summer. Everyone lusting after Haaland when we’d still have a massively lopsided team even if we did buy him.

Unread 09-12-2020, 07:15 AM
shenwen

Quote:
be nice if he could break into a run instead

£#%&! him. we need better.

Unread 09-12-2020, 08:45 AM
Palmer

Quote:
100% agree.

Look at the win loss ratio with and without him, he's our second most important player after Bruno.

Unread 09-12-2020, 10:14 AM
92ToBury

Does he get the defence up and running more quickly?

Players being switched on from the start is not fixed by your choice of forward line.

Unread 09-12-2020, 10:17 AM
MUFC One Love

Yeah we missed Martial last night. He has a history of leading us to a result...

Unread 09-12-2020, 10:21 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yeah we missed Martial last night. He has a history of leading us to a result...

Martial would have done last nights what he’s done all season...

£#%&! all.

Unread 09-12-2020, 10:47 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Martial would have done last nights what he’s done all season...

f*** all.
This, hope he was sat at home last night thinking this is all my fault after PSG.

Spoiler - he wasn't

Unread 09-12-2020, 10:54 AM
NedKelly

Unread 09-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It's OK Nedders, I think he'll have a good second half of the season.

But I also thought we'd win last night. So sorry in advance.

Unread 09-12-2020, 12:07 PM
marlo

It’s seems our fan base on here just want to see players run around and look busy as opposed having any quality in their position.

The Scottish Player has been absolutely diabolical in 2 games straight and now a word from anyone.

Just runs around fouling and swearing

Unread 09-12-2020, 12:21 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
It’s seems our fan base on here just want to see players run around and look busy as opposed having any quality in their position.

The Scottish Player has been absolutely diabolical in 2 games straight and now a word from anyone.

I don't think it's what anyone just wants Marlo old pal, but it's the absolute minimum required.

Unread 09-12-2020, 12:44 PM
shenwen

Quote:

Whereas Martial is diabolical without running around and swearing

Great

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Palmer

Quote:

The Scottish Player is the poster boy for where we are as a club.

Utterly £#%&!ing garbage player who can't complete any simple pass. Cheap. Doesn't rock the boat. Has a shit nickname on social media. Will stick around like a bad smell for the next 6 years.

I've heard some morons says he's a Fletcher ect... What a £#%&!ing insult to Fletcher.

Martial is a talented player, we've actually got a few in the squad. They are being drained by the shite around them.

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:33 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

You’re on a WUM . Loads of people have been criticising The Scottish Player. In fact the whole team has been, bar Greenwood and Bruno have been getting criticised. Either you’re an idiot who doesn’t comprehend what people are posting or a WUM.

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:40 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
The Scottish Player is the poster boy for where we are as a club.

Utterly £#%&!ing garbage player who can't complete any simple pass. Cheap. Doesn't rock the boat. Has a shit nickname on social media. Will stick around like a bad smell for the next 6 years.

I've heard some morons says he's a Fletcher ect... What a £#%&!ing insult to Fletcher.

Martial is a talented player, we've actually got a few in the squad. They are being drained by the shite around them.

martial - if only he had better players around him, what a player he'd be.

absolute horse shit.

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

absolute horse shit.

Bruno disproves all that “how can they look good surrounded by shit” %@#$&!s. He’s surrounded by the same players, and somehow manages to still look like the best player in the league

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:45 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
You’re on a WUM . Loads of people have been criticising The Scottish Player. In fact the whole team has been, bar Greenwood and Bruno have been getting criticised. Either you’re an idiot who doesn’t comprehend what people are posting or a WUM.
Welcome to 2006 mate

Unread 09-12-2020, 01:51 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

absolute horse shit.
Played the last 5 games for France and done the grand sum of £#%&! all or are all their players shite too?

Unread 09-12-2020, 02:37 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Played the last 5 games for France and done the grand sum of £#%&! all or are all their players shite too?
At least Pogba enjoyed it with France....

Unread 09-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Played the last 5 games for France and done the grand sum of f*** all or are all their players shite too?
He never played the last 5 games for France did he?

I'm fairly sure that's a lie.