United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
As good as Hummels is, I've never really trusted a centre back that wears a long sleeve shirt...

Unread 19-05-2014, 10:58 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
His agent Dimitry Seluk said: “Yaya is so upset he’s thinking of leaving Manchester City
“There are a number of things that have happened that have left Yaya feeling bitterly upset. City have treated him with disrespect and itm is best he leaves.”

He's basically bottled it.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:03 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
rumours but strong ones, his agent is proper stirring up shit saying big yaya feels neglected and unspecial same shit he came out with last year to get him a new deal but Citeh apparently £#%&!ed off by it all and will let him go this time
Straight swap for Wazzoh

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
As good as Hummels is, I've never really trusted a centre back that wears a long sleeve shirt...

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Straight swap for Wazzoh
no thanks

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:10 PM
92ToBury

Players no doubt hanging back to see who we appointed. They all want in now we've got the right man. vg2c

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Point taken!

I'll £#%&! off.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:29 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Point taken!

I'll £#%&! off.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Players no doubt hanging back to see who we appointed. They all want in now we've got the right man. vg2c
Yep, I'd imagine we're a pretty exciting proposition all of a sudden - gone from being managed by the dullest @#%&! in the world to being part of a comeback under a legend.

No CL isn't ideal perhaps but there's a surge of excitement at what's about to happen here - any player should want to be a part of this. Hopefully many of the better players mentioned are thinking along them lines?

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:41 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Yep, I'd imagine we're a pretty exciting proposition all of a sudden - gone from being managed by the dullest @#%&! in the world to being part of a comeback under a legend.

No CL isn't ideal perhaps but there's a surge of excitement at what's about to happen here - any player should want to be a part of this. Hopefully many of the better players mentioned are thinking along them lines?
Hopefully. Clear run at the title with FA Cup/Carling Cup as "distractions" (as much as I loved the cup runs in the 80s) and if we £#%&! up Champions League qualification it really is time to give up.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Barcabal

strootman

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:48 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
strootman
won't be signed until the jan window

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Shaw, Garay and Kroos. This is on the assumption that Vidal is unattainable, which I believe he is.

Unless it's because of his injury, why would you think that? Juventus don't pay anywhere near what united do. They sell players. They won't keep both pogba and Vidal this summer. They can't afford it.

Unread 20-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
won't be signed until the jan window
Pourquoi?

Unread 20-05-2014, 12:07 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Pourquoi?
Doubt PSG would sell.

Unread 20-05-2014, 12:08 AM
armchair

Quote:
Pourquoi?
his knee. He won't even train until weeks into the new season.

Unread 20-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
his knee. He won't even train until weeks into the new season.
Well worth waiting for

Unread 20-05-2014, 08:53 AM
barca99

Wouldn't expect any of the boys from Germany people are mentioning to join. LvG in charge doesn't suddenly mean every man and his dog will want to join United with no European football.

Hopefully i am wrong but i just cant see it happening.

Unread 20-05-2014, 08:56 AM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Wouldn't expect any of the boys from Germany people are mentioning to join. LvG in charge doesn't suddenly mean every man and his dog will want to join United with no European football.

Hopefully i am wrong but i just cant see it happening.
Captain buzzkill to the rescue.

Unread 20-05-2014, 09:08 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Captain buzzkill to the rescue.
Closed Thread