United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Needed a goal, brings on matic, an unsigned lingard, Pogba and Fred at Lb before him...
And got his goal… the two subs that VDB was pissed about were directly involved in the goal

I’ve said before, as shit as our first team CM is , he must be woeful in training , otherwise he would play. Ole isnt going to let his team have big gaps in mid knowing full well he has a competent midfielder in VDB on the bench

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:01 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
and got the goal
Weird eh?

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
and got the goal
Ronaldo got the goal, don't care anymore mate....

He's been miss treated

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:04 PM
armchair

Quote:
Ronaldo got the goal, don't care anymore mate....

He's been miss treated
We don't know. Maybe he thought he arrived before he made the first team.

Don't see many other players with a custom Man Utd pool table.

I still hold a bit of hope out for him tbh.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
And got his goal… the two subs that VDB was pissed about were directly involved in the goal

I’ve said before, as shit as our first team CM is , he must be woeful in training , otherwise he would play. Ole isnt going to let his team have big gaps in mid knowing full well he has a competent midfielder in VDB on the bench
Woeful in training
I've seen him play back to back 20 + games in a row, he'd change our entire team from game 3/4.

I've no energy for it now, best he moves on...

One of Europe's best midfielders....

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:06 PM
tatty

Quote:

Don't see many other players with a custom Man Utd pool table.

Cue posters sticking up for him.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Cue posters sticking up for him.
You might even say he has snookered his critics with this one.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Woeful in training
I've seen him play back to back 20 + games in a row, he'd change our entire team from game 3/4.

So the limited time you’ve seen him play is enough against the guy who sees him play day in and day out . Say what you want , the subs he made ahead of him won the game. Same with the west hame game matic into lingard.

Ok the team is a bit shakey, but if he was playing really well I’m training he would play. Ole isn’t fixated on two CM. In the last few games we have had pogba matic The Scottish Player and Fred all play CM. It’s not a case of him being stubborn. He clearly isn’t doing enough. The carling cup game with West Ham, he was ok but hardly inspiring for him to cement a first team CM spot.

He hasn’t had a run of games but there’s clearly a reason. Why would he not start him if he was head and shoulders above the rest so much? Something he would clearly show in training

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Woeful in training

Clearly isn’t.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:12 PM
Ethers

That pool table

Awful bridge too, just bizarre. He’s racked the balls poorly.

Is he ok, mentally? That feels like a cry for help

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:13 PM
tatty

If he leaves in January and turns in some top performances for his new club then that's a sacking offence on its own for Ole regardless of everything else going on.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:14 PM
armchair

is it totally staged or has he actually hit the white ball? so bizarre

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:15 PM
tatty

Quote:

Look how he's sliced the white ffs!

I bet he kicks a football the same way the useless lump.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So the limited time you’ve seen him play is enough against the guy who sees him play day in and day out . Say what you want , the subs he made ahead of him won the game. Same with the west hame game matic into lingard.

Ok the team is a bit shakey, but if he was playing really well I’m training he would play. Ole isn’t fixated on two CM. In the last few games we have had pogba matic The Scottish Player and Fred all play CM. It’s not a case of him being stubborn. He clearly isn’t doing enough. The carling cup game with West Ham, he was ok but hardly inspiring for him to cement a first team CM spot.

He hasn’t had a run of games but there’s clearly a reason. Why would he not start him if he was head and shoulders above the rest so much? Something he would clearly show in training
Opposite of what I posted, ok..

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Look how he's sliced the white ffs!

I bet he kicks a football the same way the useless lump.
I don't think he actually hit the white ball. Or even used the cue.

Nothing worse than staged pool.

If you draw a line from the tip of his cue to the cue ball does he even hit any other ball?

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:17 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Opposite of what I posted, ok..
So when have you seen him play? Or have you suddenly become a watcher of Ajax. A lot of players come from different leagues don’t translate into good performances.

Doesn’t matter what he did there , he could be the complete opposite here. Fact is when he has played for us he has been average at best.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:17 PM
tatty

Quote:
Nothing worse than staged pool.
Liverpool.

Liverpool are worse than staged pool.

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Ethers

Bet he’s never played pool in his life.

Probably bought the house off an ex United player who was a genuine pool case - your Fellaini’s, your Blind’s, your Nani’s.

Pool table came as part of the deal. He wanted to show off how much he loves the club, bang, stage some pool and get the obscene badge in there.

Probably uses it as a rolling table most of the time .

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So when have you seen him play? Or have you suddenly become a watcher of Ajax. A lot of players come from different leagues don’t translate into good performances.

Doesn’t matter what he did there , he could be the complete opposite here. Fact is when he has played for us he has been average at best.
I've seen most Ajax games in full for the best part of 10 years .. same as the rest of the eredivz.

I have t seen him in training at mufc

K ?

Unread 29-09-2021, 11:21 PM
AK14

Quote:
I've seen most Ajax games in full for the best part of 10 years .. same as the rest of the eredivz.

I have t seen him in training at mufc

K ?
Holland