United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2006, 12:47 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
If I scored at Anfield I'd present a turd on a chip tray to the ugliest scouser sat on the 1st row of the kop. I can't make my mind up whether I'd stick a miniature plastic fork in it, though. Do you think that is going too far?
It's a nice touch Carlo.

Unread 06-12-2006, 12:51 PM
El Calafate

i would celebrate by running down the tunnel (at OT) and straight out of the ground to Lou Macari's chippy for a BARM! do you think the sky camera's would follow me to Lou's? nft.

Unread 06-12-2006, 01:00 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

A good one to do at OT would be a montage of great celebrations seen at the ground over the years. (For example you could start by donning a plaster cast and doing an impression of Eric's celebration following his free-kick v's Arsenal, then quickly change to a classic, nonchalant Dennis Law one finger pose before whipping off one's shirt and galloping over the corner flag like Diego Forlan.) To take this one step further you could organise a quiz for everyone in the ground to try and spot what goal celebration is being mimicked, though this would probably take too much time and organisation what with training everyday, opening supermarkets and visiting sick children in hospital on top of the demands of playing top flight football once (sometimes twice) a week.

Unread 06-12-2006, 01:32 PM
razzle

i would get my #@&%! out and £#%&!

then i would migs the away fans

Unread 06-12-2006, 01:48 PM
armchair

Grab the ball from the back of the net, put it back on the centre circle.

Unread 06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
So you're one of those who only scores when your team is already 4 down?

Unread 06-12-2006, 01:58 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it's a bit Durvid Platt for me.

Unread 06-12-2006, 02:02 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
So you're one of those who only scores when your team is already 4 down?
No I'd do that every time. Imagine the impact if I made it 2-0 and did that. The mind games - they'd all be saying I'd make future management material. I intend to play well into my forties in my fantasy football world.

I'd also never dive nor shepherd the ball out for a goal kick. An audacious cryuff turn on the goal line, beat two then calmly roll it across to a defender before breaking up field.

Unread 06-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Tropical

Default I would

stand there dazed and gawping, like O'Shea at Highbury, waiting for the linesman's flag, or the referee's whistle, or my alarm clock, to tell me it hadn't really happened.

Unread 06-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Brenner

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
The one the Italian did in 82. Don't remember his name or the game. But he was punching air sideways.

Not saying I'd make it a trademark, that's a bit gay, but it's a good celebration.

Magnificent - Marco Tardelli, 82 World Cup Final v W Germany

Unread 06-12-2006, 02:22 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
stand there dazed and gawping, like O'Shea at Highbury
Spot on.

Unread 06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Grimson

I'd retrieve the ball from the net, put it in my shirt, lie down, and pretend to give birth to it.

Then, and only then, I'd do the baby-rocking celebration with it. Then I'd rapidly pantomine things like teaching it to read, taking it for its first day of school, seeing it get married off - all to demonstrate the cycle of life and the passing of precious, precious time.

Or just a double knee slide into the corner.

Unread 06-12-2006, 05:42 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I'd retrieve the ball from the net, put it in my shirt, lie down, and pretend to give birth to it.

Then, and only then, I'd do the baby-rocking celebration with it. Then I'd rapidly pantomine things like teaching it to read, taking it for its first day of school, seeing it get married off - all to demonstrate the cycle of life and the passing of precious, precious time.

arf.

strachan's cigar smoking takes some beating. maybe sit down and mimic skinning-up in front of the away fans and then pretend to be having a really caned conversation with darren fletcher. pulling out some double chocolate chip cookies or something to munch on post-spliff would be good too. again, it's not one to do when you're 2-1 down.

Unread 06-12-2006, 05:48 PM
HarkNowHear

holding the cuff of my saluting arm I would just raise 1 arm to the sky

Unread 06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Paul Salford

All these players that do the shit rocking the cradle celebration should do the following ....

the player who has become a dad should lie on the floor with the matchball up his top so he looks pregnant he should raise his legs into the air .... while his fellow players (the midwifes) hold his legs wide open and deliver the ball (the baby)

Unread 06-12-2006, 06:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
or

I'd get the ball and pretend its the orb in The Sleeper

[YOUTUBE]iNa9Nm3clJI[/YOUTUBE]
One of my Top5 Woddy Allen films!

Unread 06-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Paul Salford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

Didn't read that before my post

great minds eh

Unread 06-12-2006, 06:35 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
holding the cuff of my saluting arm I would just raise 1 arm to the sky

Yeah, that's the one.

Love the way players like Scholesy & Wayne celebrate too.
That real Emotional "£#%&!ING GET INNNN!!!!" response.
Don't think mine would be a million miles away from theirs.

Unread 06-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Unread 06-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Rossi the Red

Mine would be an arrogant style strut back to the centre circle. When the players run up to me to celebrate i'd be like

"What?....What's all the fuss? i do this shit all the time!!
Closed Thread