United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: What should we offer Paul?
Everything his heart desires. 16 29.09%
Ignore, he's a snake and a gobshite anyways. 29 52.73%
Sign senior players with quiet personalities, but make one of them Capt. 5 9.09%
Leave me out of it, I drive lorries for a living. 5 9.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:22 PM
saffers

I'd sell him.

Toxic.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Who are we going to get that is anywhere near as good? Pogba probably bags 20 goals next season. Is there a realistic alternative that will help us out of our slump? Ultimately Solskjaer will assess his commitment and the effect he has on the dynamic.

Unfortunately it may come down to that horrific @#%&! advising him. Raiola has been acting the @#%&! as usual recently with Moise Kean at Juventus, trying to dictate to Juve that he must always play etc or he'll take him to Milan. Utter poison.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Who are we going to get that is anywhere near as good? Pogba probably bags 20 goals next season. Is there a realistic alternative that will help us out of our slump? Ultimately Solskjaer will assess his commitment and the effect he has on the dynamic.

Unfortunately it may come down to that horrific @#%&! advising him. Raiola has been acting the @#%&! as usual recently with Moise Kean at Juventus, trying to dictate to Juve that he must always play etc or he'll take him to Milan. Utter poison.
It's not like we're amazing with him.

2 yrs + 1 yr option left on his deal. His value is at his highest now. Bin the @#%&!.

Like you say, Raiola is filth. Need to stay away from his players now.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It's not like we're amazing with him.

2 yrs + 1 yr option left on his deal. His value is at his highest now. Bin the @#%&!.

Like you say, Raiola is filth. Need to stay away from his players now.
Shame about De Ligt

With Pogba I suspect the most likely outcome is he gets put on obscene money and we buy Raiola another mansion in Miami.

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Parlabane

A fully committed Pogba would be / is a massive asset and we would be mental to get rid of him, but if the press reports are true and he is angling for a move best to cut all ties and move on without him - make it quick no dicking around and letting it linger and become poisonous

Unread 28-03-2019, 02:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Shame about De Ligt

With Pogba I suspect the most likely outcome is he gets put on obscene money and we buy Raiola another mansion in Miami.
Trying to represent Skriniar aswell now. £#%&!ing pizzamaking cancer.

Unread 28-03-2019, 03:15 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No easy task.

Whatever happened to that Milinkovic Savic fella?
Always sign him on FM2019 at the end of the first season (so this summer).

Is always desperate to come. Usually costs about £80m.

Could be a go-er based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
apparently he's off to barca while we overpay for 30 year old rakitic

No chance.

Unread 28-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Trying to represent Skriniar aswell now. £#%&!ing pizzamaking cancer.
There's fighting tooth and nail to get the best terms for your client, then there's this fat £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Who will be the first big club to boycott the tosser? Who will take that risk?

Situation requires a sitdown between CEO's.

Unread 28-03-2019, 04:19 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
There's fighting tooth and nail to get the best terms for your client, then there's this fat £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Who will be the first big club to boycott the tosser? Who will take that risk?

Situation requires a sitdown between CEO's.
Yep, bet Pogba regrets being rescued from being behind Tom Cleverly at United to playing in champions League finals for Juve.

Sadly these situations are always detrimental to player performance like they were when Ronaldo tried to leave or De Gear

Unread 28-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Yep, bet Pogba regrets being rescued from being behind Tom Cleverly at United to playing in champions League finals for Juve.

Sadly these situations are always detrimental to player performance like they were when Ronaldo tried to leave or De Gear
And then coming back. Weird.

But yeah, the lad needs to reach his final destination so he can establish some consistency. Let's hope he has a Bale and not a Ronaldo of a time in that £#%&!ing circus.

You've made my mind up for me. Get rid now.

Unread 28-03-2019, 06:12 PM
red in cumbria

Had to check if that really was his middle name

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Denis Irwell

If he £#%&!s his scumbag malingerer off, yep. Otherwise, let him go where he wants. On our terms.

Time we started acting like MUFC and gave Ole full backing.

Unread 30-03-2019, 02:41 PM
utd99

We were desperate and signed a deal with the devil. This is what you get.

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:17 PM
92ToBury

Get Varane, Bale and £50m in exchange. Buy Declan Rice from West and Neves from Wolves and a new right back. Job done.

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Get Varane, Bale and £50m in exchange. Buy Declan Rice from West and Neves from Wolves and a new right back. Job done.
Still time to delete this.

50m doesn't get you neves a RB and rice

Bale is finished at this level...

(Although I really don't care if Pogba goes)

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:24 PM
barkabal

he needs a punch up the bracket

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:27 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That's the depressing thing.

We should be shitting ourselves and be worried someone of his potential and ability is likely to leave. But I see few people being arsed when he goes. Says it all.

You had him sussed from day 1 btw. I was wrong about him.

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
That's the depressing thing.

We should be shitting ourselves and be worried someone of his potential and ability is likely to leave. But I see few people being arsed when he goes. Says it all.

You had him sussed from day 1 btw. I was wrong about him.
Thank you

It doesn't feel great, he should by now be lighting up the league....

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:55 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Still time to delete this.

50m doesn't get you neves a RB and rice

Bale is finished at this level...

Still time to delete this too. I never said £50m would get us Rice and Neves. We replace Matic and Pogba with Rice and Neves. We have Bale as main right sides forward and Lingard as deputy.

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Still time to delete this too. I never said £50m would get us Rice and Neves. We replace Matic and Pogba with Rice and Neves. We have Bale as main right sides forward and Lingard as deputy.
You never mentioned Matic ?

Have you got Essiens calculator....sums are AOTS. How much is this mysterious RB you don't name...

Bale would struggle like £#%&! in the prem.
Closed Thread