United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
tin hat on, but if we take off the red specs for a moment, it would be a hell of an achievement. The project has arrived! and we could all enjoy their success, if just for one night.

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
@#%&!.

Taking shots at the class of 92- Check
Taking shots at Ole- Check
Supports City & Liverpool- Check

Not like Louie to hold a grudge :£#%&!er:

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Spot on re Scholes
Lost in translation, Dutch vocab comedy RE Ole.
Polls on here support city & Liverpool this year.

And who gives a £#%&! anyway if he doesn't buy into too redness....

Football Savant

A true king.

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:51 PM
guerreiro

Grudge is almost to the Fuzzy against the English level

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Spot on re Scholes
Lost in translation, Dutch vocab comedy RE Ole.
Polls on here support city & Liverpool this year.

And who gives a £#%&! anyway if he doesn't buy into too redness....

Football Savant

A true king.

Booed by fans as he lifted the FA Cup. Should be a top red now though apparently.

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:06 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I’ve always liked him tbh, but this stuff is making me re think how I feel about the bloke.

Shocking to see a few on here support a washed up Van Gaal more than United though
It's piss easy to separate his achievements elsewhere, Ajax '95 is unsurpassed for one, but I bet he thinks it was all down to him & not the club. He now bangs on about how outrageous it was that United wanted to replace his abomination when he himself had done the exact same thing to a cancer riddled, treble winning Bobby Robson at Barcelona.

He's a complete £#%&!ing hypocrit & an amazing coach at the same time. His football was the worst I've ever seen at United.

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:06 PM
S/Side.Red

You're both being far too emotional. He's picked City ahead of his hometown club yet you think he's being snide to United out of bitterness.

He isn't arsed about United. Why is that offensive? You aren't arsed about him.

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:10 PM
AK14

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He now bangs on about how outrageous it was that United wanted to replace his abomination
Or..

Quote:
"I can imagine Woodward chooses Mourinho," says Van Gaal. "He is a top coach. He has won a lot of titles. More than me.
Not.

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Baron

Meh, I'm as arsed with Van Gaal as he is with United.

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Meh, I'm as arsed with Van Gaal as he is with United.
Looks that way pal......

As he sits in the penthouse of your forehead throwing shapes...

Unread 27-03-2019, 01:54 PM
dunk

Unread 27-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Booed by fans as he lifted the FA Cup. Should be a top red now though apparently.
this.

he's a football man, not a supporter. he's just being honest, as he's always been

Unread 27-03-2019, 03:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Big shame really. If the football hadn't been such utter turd for the majority of the time - regardless of the reasons for that - he could have been here for years. Enjoy retirement big man

Unread 27-03-2019, 03:19 PM
utd99

Awful appointment. Best thing you can say about the job he did was that it was marginally better than Moyes’.

Unread 27-03-2019, 04:34 PM
saffers

Van Gaal slaves on here are wow

Unread 27-03-2019, 05:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Taking shots at the class of 92- Check
Taking shots at Ole- Check
Supports City & Liverpool- Check

Not like Louie to hold a grudge :£#%&!er:
Didn't he also at least hint he wished he had gone to Spurs instead? Surprised that Gothers hasn't been all over that tbh.

Unread 27-03-2019, 08:25 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Mate, you BTTT'D A week old post of mine the other day about out door working...

Let us know when the rent is due in your noggin

I won't be paying...

Still here. Still paying

Unread 27-03-2019, 10:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
this.

he's a football man, not a supporter. he's just being honest, as he's always been
Bloody knew Jack would get it

Unread 28-03-2019, 12:17 AM
red in cumbria

And he is putting on an act to some degree tbf, when he left United for the last time he was in tears.

He wanted it to work here and regrets that it didn't, nqat.
Closed Thread