United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2019, 11:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It was his job tbf and for the most part he was spot on.

Why would someone like Van Gaal that’s won everything in the game lower himself into bashing a young manager who took a lower division job, just comes across as a bit sad tbh.
Because that guy spent weeks dictating to him about management when he'd never taken a session himself.

Inevitable that he'd have a little joke at Scholes; expense tbf.

Unread 26-03-2019, 11:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Because that guy spent weeks dictating to him about management when he'd never taken a session himself.

Inevitable that he'd have a little joke at Scholes; expense tbf.
Weeks...

Unread 26-03-2019, 11:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
"I wanted a first-class striker. I don't want to go through all the names but when you can't have the first or second choice, you have to be happy with the fourth or fifth, so Falcao came into the picture but we knew in advance he was injured. That is why I said we should take him on loan."
This is pretty damming. Sounds like Falcao really wasn't wanted and even then the club had to be talked into making it short-term.

You wonder to what extent the likes of Pogba and Sanchez were really manager signings or Woodward ones.

Unread 27-03-2019, 06:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Said at the time (with dunk) that Falcao was a rehabilitation favour from United to his agents....

We'd recover him to some standard before shipping him on, no wonder king Lou was fuming .

Didn't think it would transpire he was legally blind...

That game where he forgot his contacts and couldn't see the subs board

Awful player....

Unread 27-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Said at the time (with dunk) that Falcao was a rehabilitation favour from United to his agents....

We'd recover him to some standard before shipping him on, no wonder king Lou was fuming .

Didn't think it would transpire he was legally blind...

That game where he forgot his contacts and couldn't see the subs board

Awful player....
Was the most excited id been about a signing in years too

Unread 27-03-2019, 07:09 AM
ziggyman17

Hard to disagree with anything he said. My only gripe with Van Gaal is that he was too old when he took over ( which was not his fault ) would have loved him to have been 10 years younger when he got the job and he would have had more time to do the job properly..

Unread 27-03-2019, 08:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Same. Think he hit the crossbar with a looping shot in one of his first games and I thought: "Here we £#%&!ing go".

We didn't.

Unread 27-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Bunker Buster

Can't remember the last time I was excited for a United signing .

Unread 27-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Same. Think he hit the crossbar with a looping shot in one of his first games and I thought: "Here we £#%&!ing go".

We didn't.
Leicester away. Was a quality turn and shot too.

Unread 27-03-2019, 09:45 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
This.

Was in Ibiza when I heard it which made me buzz harder than I already was.

Most excited I had been since Veron.

Boh turned out shite.

Unread 27-03-2019, 09:47 AM
andyroo

Quote:
You went a bit doolally over Memphis Depay iirc

Last one I welcomed unequivocally was probably Dave

Unread 27-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You went a bit doolally over Memphis Depay iirc

Last one I welcomed unequivocally was probably Dave
Yes and I'm trying not to think about how that turned out.....

Unread 27-03-2019, 09:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Love the loon/hated his football the most, though. Negative like Mou and dependent on top forwards to hit the onion bag, which neither were given. Owen/Falcao etc etc. Reason Ferie left, nqat. Owned by money grabbing @#%&!s.

Truth bombs that we already know.

Falcao/Owen/Hargreaves/Schweiny etc etc cheap Jew/American purchases

Sooner the @#%&!s £#%&! off and allow us to look at a cow in the field, the better

Game is £#%&!ed, anyway. Corruption and @#%&!s everywhere you look. Wouldn’t mind watching the Shielas but they’re all mooses. Stilettos and hot pants = the future. A few decent prospects at Victoria’s Secret, apparently?

Unread 27-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Love the loon/hated his football the most, though. Negative like Mou and dependent on top forwards to hit the onion bag, which neither were given. Owen/Falcao etc etc. Reason Ferie left, nqat. Owned by money grabbing @#%&!s.

Truth bombs that we already know.

Falcao/Owen/Hargreaves/Schweiny etc etc cheap Jew/American purchases

Sooner the @#%&!s £#%&! off and allow us to look at a cow in the field, the better

Game is £#%&!ed, anyway. Corruption and @#%&!s everywhere you look. Wouldn’t mind watching the Shielas but they’re all mooses. Stilettos and hot pants = the future. A few decent prospects at Victoria’s Secret, apparently?
this post was brought to you in association with 1970s casual racism and sexism.

Unread 27-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
this post was brought to you in association with 1970s casual racism and sexism.
Not even trying to hide it now, the Alf Garnett £#%&!....

Unread 27-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Not even trying to hide it now, the Alf Garnett £#%&!....

If I used shit for bait you’d take it, you thick as pigshit saluting plodder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Jack...

Unread 27-03-2019, 11:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

If I used shit for bait you’d take it, you thick as pigshit saluting plodder.
Mate, you BTTT'D A week old post of mine the other day about out door working...

Let us know when the rent is due in your noggin

I won't be paying...

Unread 27-03-2019, 11:51 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
big zlat for me.

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Baron

Quote:
There are eight teams left in the Champions League. Van Gaal managed three of them - Ajax, Barcelona and United. He knows United fans in particular will be annoyed at his preferred outcome.

"People think Barcelona are the best but they are not. Manchester City and Liverpool are more of a team than Barcelona - and Liverpool are more of a team than City," he says.

"In my philosophy the best team shall win but I hope for City because they play the best football."
@#%&!.

Unread 27-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
@#%&!.
tin hat on, but if we take off the red specs for a moment, it would be a hell of an achievement. The project has arrived! and we could all enjoy their success, if just for one night.
Closed Thread