United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Looks like a man who couldn't handle the pressure of being at a club with real erritidge.
Seriously embarrassing that isn't it?

Imagine continuing to back the man after the performance and selection at home vs. Seville and those words after the match

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:08 PM
AK14

Backing a manager=Wanting United to succeed

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:13 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Seriously embarrassing that isn't it?

Imagine continuing to back the man after the performance and selection at home vs. Seville and those words after the match
What he said should have been enough for even the mouth breathing types to question his leadership, but the way he said it is what really kills it for me; he looks deranged and he can't separate his own personal feelings from anything can he? Imagine being the manager of the biggest club in the world and trying to justify going out to Seville. What a @#%&!.

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Guy Incognito

Mourinho was always going to divide opinion, a lot of people didnt want him in the first place.

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:04 PM
dunk

Can see why he struggles to maintain the respect of the players

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Putting the long term benefit of the club ahead of the short term benefit of a drastically failing manager = wanting United to succeed.

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:07 PM
sa7

Quote:
https://twitter.com/IntChampionsCup/...336672256?s=20

Can see why he struggles to maintain the respect of the players
Stood in front of the goal. He’s even parking the bus in £#%&!ing 5 a side

Not even kidding, if he did that in my Monday night team I’d be %@#$&!ing him. Coward

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Stood in front of the goal. He’s even parking the bus in £#%&!ing 5 a side

Not even kidding, if he did that in my Monday night team I’d be %@#$&!ing him. Coward
I imagine the Friday 5 a sides hadn't been the source of so much since wee Jimmy departed

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
weren't you posting "relax, woody got this" memes with him chucking wads of cash about?

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
weren't you posting "relax, woody got this" memes with him chucking wads of cash about?
Yes, yes he was

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
Typical snidey Jack posting a lie just to smear.

Takes one second to search up saffers+woodward.....

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...light=woodward

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:17 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Putting the long term benefit of the club ahead of the short term benefit of a drastically failing manager = wanting United to succeed.
Perfectly put.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
yes he was

he has zero credibility and everyone knows it now.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:22 PM
saffers

Quote:
Yes, yes he was
Quote:
yes he was

he has zero credibility and everyone knows it now.
Receipts boys.

When did I ever post, "woody got this"?

I have more credibility than anyone on here. Given my views are mainly based around what is good for united. Will I get abuse for having backed Mou by braindead turds like you? Sure. I also got abuse for backing Moyes and LvG at one point. Comes with the territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I think the anti mou guys are mainly former lvg cardie guys who are still bitter about their total humiliation on that issue.

At least us supposed "pro mou" guys called for his head months before he went and have never hidden his clear failings. Sure Mou got wrecked by Woodward like LvG and Moyes did but Mourinho from the summer on seemed to be on a self destruction campaign and it was inevitable he would end up.

It was beautiful to see our fans who actually go to the game still back basically till the bitter end. Obviously something hard to relate to for the likes of dunk, Neo, fuzzy etc who do not go to football games.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:27 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Receipts boys.

When did I ever post, "woody got this"?

I have more credibility than anyone on here. Given my views are mainly based around what is good for united. Will I get abuse for having backed Mou by braindead turds like you? Sure. I also got abuse for backing Moyes and LvG at one point. Comes with the territory.

I think the anti mou guys are mainly former lvg cardie guys who are still bitter about their total humiliation on that issue.

At least us supposed "pro mou" guys called for his head months before he went and have never hidden his clear failings. Sure Mou got wrecked by Woodward like LvG and Moyes did but Mourinho from the summer on seemed to be on a self destruction campaign and it was inevitable he would end up.

It was beautiful to see our fans who actually go to the game still back basically till the bitter end. Obviously something hard to relate to for the likes of dunk, Neo, fuzzy etc who do not go to football games.
I'd argue that people paying out good money to go see that shower of shite week in week out weren't the most intelligent bunch.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Jack Duckworth

don't think you can search for individual pics/gifs on here, but you definitely did, saffers. other people seemingly remember it too.

have some dignity.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
don't think you can search for individual pics/gifs on here, but you definitely did, saffers. other people seemingly remember it too.

have some dignity.
unfortunately the guy is a pathological liar. once you see him at it, it's lights out on his bs.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:33 PM
TreeFiddy

I never wanted Mourinho appointed and detested his tenure at United.

However, he’s gone now so £#%&! him and let’s enjoy what is hopefully going to be the start of something good instead of constantly trying to score points with fellow fans.

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:35 PM
saffers

Quote:

have some dignity.
I think Woodward is a clown and have thought he's a clown basically since our first transfer window. That's the long and short of it.

You show some dignity.

Quote:
unfortunately the guy is a pathological liar. once you see him at it, it's lights out on his bs.
Yes, clearly those links going back to 2013 showing me criticising woodward shows actually the opposite and I am actually lying about being anti woody.

And it is weird to see you involved in this divise "crew" stuff. Wasn't that stuff you found incredibly childish?

Unread 08-03-2019, 03:57 PM
sa7

Quote:

have some dignity.
What a £#%&!ing shithouse
Closed Thread