United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2019, 11:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Fed up of the owner wanting to pick the team despite assurances to the contrary.
Not been a problem for Ole

Unread 14-03-2019, 11:49 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Not been a problem for Ole
Indeed. But when the owner tells certain players not to report for training and the manager isn't aware of such a thing, it's a bit too much.

Unread 15-03-2019, 02:33 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Wow. Players washing their own kits in 2019.

Unread 15-03-2019, 10:38 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Back at Utd very soon yhihf
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...les-solskjaer/ like i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Went to Cardinal Langley with you didn’t he? Sure you mentioned it before
yep along with alan partridge his brother martin coogan mock turtles the courteneers clint boon and normous knockers suranne jones and kavanagh

Unread 15-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Ole Gunnar Solskjær has offered Paul Scholes an invitation to Manchester United after his former teammate resigned as Oldham Athletic manager after only 31 days.

Scholes left the job on Thursday, citing disillusionment with his working conditions. “He’s invited here if he wants to come and have a little chat about it,” Solskjær said. “We’ve texted. It didn’t work out – that’s just management.”
https://www.theguardian.com/football...-united-oldham

Unread 15-03-2019, 11:41 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
"I was very surprised as he simply resigned by text on Wednesday afternoon and has refused to discuss matters that influenced him to make his decision.

"Paul and I both agreed that there is potential but I reassured him that he had my full backing to rebuild the team of his choice next season.

"He did not raise any concerns at all about the team or any other matters informally or formally, prior to his resignation. He gave no opportunity or indications that he needed to address any issues at all."

Unread 15-03-2019, 11:42 AM
puressence

listen to pure regarding local news

Unread 15-03-2019, 02:12 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
While it's a sign of immaturity that he didn't confront the owner, he would have only been bullshitted by the flim-flam @#%&!.

The team bus has been cancelled, the lads are washing their own kits... yeah, I'm done here.

Can't fault him.

Unread 15-03-2019, 02:15 PM
92ToBury

He shouldn't have to raise those concerns. He expressed them when he was interviewed for the job. Non-interference being the key issue.

£#%&!ing agents thinking they can be managers. What a @#%&!.

No team bus?
Players washing their own kit?
Owner interference in running the team?

Why wouldn't the owner think that these would be cause for concern?

Unread 15-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
He shouldn't have to raise those concerns. He expressed them when he was interviewed for the job. Non-interference being the key issue.

£#%&!ing agents thinking they can be managers. What a @#%&!.

No team bus?
Players washing their own kit?
Owner interference in running the team?

Why wouldn't the owner think that these would be cause for concern?
He's flat out denied there was any interference whatsoever and claims Scholes never raised the slightest concern with him.

Looks a right greasy @#%&! and is a former agent so...

Unread 15-03-2019, 02:22 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He's flat out denied there was any interference whatsoever and claims Scholes never raised the slightest concern with him.

Looks a right greasy @#%&! and is a former agent so...
Players ringing Scholes after he'd told them not to turn up for training. Dodgy as £#%&!.

Scholes wouldn't raise a concern, he'd just fly in with a leg-breaker when you're not expecting it.

Unread 15-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...les-solskjaer/ like i said

yep along with alan partridge his brother martin coogan mock turtles the courteneers clint boon and normous knockers suranne jones and kavanagh
did he make you feel good?

Unread 15-03-2019, 06:36 PM
red in cumbria

Fiver in today's Graun is pretty biting about Scholes, maybe a bit excessively so tbh.

Unread 15-03-2019, 07:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
did he make you feel good?
Always

Unread 22-03-2019, 04:22 PM
AK14

Oldham owner on sky sports saying Scholes is talking %@#$&!s and has his lawyers looking into it.

Unread 22-03-2019, 10:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Oldham owner on sky sports saying Scholes is talking %@#$&!s and has his lawyers looking into it.

Unread 23-03-2019, 10:52 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
AKA: "How the £#%&! am I going to find a new manager?"

Unread 25-04-2019, 10:06 AM
TheFatGoth

Hearing he's joined Instagram

Unread 25-04-2019, 05:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Hearing he's joined Instagram
Marketing director?
Closed Thread