United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Really, why’s that then? You think we should indulge him a little bit more?

How the jury is not back in on this kid yet beggars belief.
I know you have your pre-conceived targets but for someone who talks about effort surely you aren’t a Lukaku fan? Martial has twice the footballing ability and we have committed to him being here long-term.

That makes it a very strange call.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:09 PM
barca99

Like all of the team couldnt give a £#%&! if he was sold.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:11 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I know you have your pre-conceived targets but for someone who talks about effort surely you aren’t a Lukaku fan? Martial has twice the footballing ability and we have committed to him being here long-term.

Lukaku tried, he's just unfit and shite.

I'm a Martial fan, but he's been terrible recently and can have no complaints at being dropped.

90% of our players look absolutely shot.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:12 PM
utd99

Quote:

You can throw as many subbies as you like fella, but your defence of this kid is making you sound like a dunce. Apparently it’s everyone else’s fault he won’t run, yeah?

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:15 PM
suedeshoes

He's £#%&!ing garbage. Ability counts for £#%&! all if you haven't got the right attitude. He hasn't got that much talent anyway unless he's £#%&!ing brilliant at hiding it.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You can throw as many subbies as you like fella, but your defence of this kid is making you sound like a dunce. Apparently it’s everyone else’s fault he won’t run, yeah?
You’ve totally missed the point again as all you’re interested in is slagging your targets.

To clarify, we gave a bloke a 5-year deal then played a fat guy ahead of him. Hard to understand.

Coracao

Quote:
Siders has been on the slide for years. Some of the beatings he gets these days is like watching Tyson being beat up by Kevin McBdride. S2C. What once was.

ScarFace

He's the black Berbatov. An absolute fraud of a player & a @#%&! of a man to his child's mother.

Send him back to France if PSG are stupid enough to buy him.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Siders has been on the slide for years. Some of the beatings he gets these days is like watching Tyson being beat up by Kevin McBdride. S2C. What once was.
Your sage level ain’t high enough to come at me, pal.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Your sage level ain’t high enough to come at me, pal.
Sage level.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:21 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Bizarre decision making from Ole again.

Lukaku doesn't run much either

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Sage level.
Just saying.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Just saying.
You probably shouldn't have bothered

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You probably shouldn't have bothered
Just felt you needed putting back in your box tbf. Some nerve stepping to me tbh.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Just felt you needed putting back in your box tbf. Some nerve stepping to me tbh.
I worry abour your mental wellbeing. Much like I do with Big Mike.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
You’ve totally missed the point again as all you’re interested in is slagging your targets.

To clarify, we gave a bloke a 5-year deal then played a fat guy ahead of him. Hard to understand.
So, does him refusing to work hard -or even warm up if today’s account is to be believed - justify any criticism at all? You love throwing back that people keep missing your points, but maybe your points are so £#%&!ing stupid it’s impossible to understand them. Maybe the “fat guy” works harder than your golden child. Maybe he has a better attitude; who knows? Your desperate defence of the kid is starting to get a bit weird tbh.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:35 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I worry abour your mental wellbeing. Much like I do with Big Mike.
That suggests you may be taking this all a bit too seriously.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
That suggests you may be taking this all a bit too seriously.
Don't flatter yourself pal.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
So, does him refusing to work hard -or even warm up if today’s account is to be believed - justify any criticism at all? You love throwing back that people keep missing your points, but maybe your points are so £#%&!ing stupid it’s impossible to understand them. Maybe the “fat guy” works harder than your golden child. Maybe he has a better attitude; who knows? Your desperate defence of the kid is starting to get a bit weird tbh.
Let’s have one more try at this. They gave him a 5-year contract and then picked a fat bloke ahead of him. That’s weird.

Can you possibly step outside your repetitive Martial routine to acknowldge this?

Quote:
Don't flatter yourself pal.
You seem a bit emotional tbh. You took this here.

Unread 28-04-2019, 09:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Should start every week with rashford and our new striker next season ...
Closed Thread