Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
What's the tune?
Parklife?

Unread 17-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Martial left, Sane right and Rashers through the middle
He's left footed. Seems to cut inside way before the byline when playing on either wing, which must be the way Schalke play. Can he play right wing as a traditional winger?

Unread 13-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Sparky***

Not turning out well these threads are they

Unread 13-06-2016, 08:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not at all.

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just like City signed Laporte, Aubameyang and Stones, theyve now also signed Sane.

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Just like City signed Laporte, Aubameyang and Stones, theyve now also signed Sane.
Hope that trend continues. They must sign someone though.

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hope that trend continues. They must sign someone though.
Seem to be having issues getting deals for proper players over the line for some time now. Remember how RvP and Hazard were supposedly done deals.

Could outbid everyone else in 2010/11 for Aguero, Yaya etc. No longer the case. Amazing if they keep struggling elite players even with Guardiola there. Guess you can't wash off that smell of being a small, pathetic, nothing club.

BTW Bailly is born same year as Laporte, but costs nearly half his price. Perhaps we'll look back on his signing as a smart deal when Laporte goes for 70m next summer and Stones maybe for that sort of money this summer.

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:08 PM
Alan

7 assists in 42 appearances. Oh noes

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Seem to be having issues getting deals for proper players over the line for some time now. Remember how RvP and Hazard were supposedly done deals.

Could outbid everyone else in 2010/11 for Aguero, Yaya etc. No longer the case. Amazing if they keep struggling elite players even with Guardiola there. Guess you can't wash off that smell of being a small, pathetic, nothing club.

BTW Bailly is born same year as Laporte, but costs nearly half his price. Perhaps we'll look back on his signing as a smart deal when Laporte goes for 70m next summer and Stones maybe for that sort of money this summer.
Would be nice if Stones demanded a move to OT

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Would be nice if Stones demanded a move to OT
Would defo be willing to overpay for Stoneseh now Laporte's £#%&!ed city off.

Just to £#%&! Peppy boy up a bit. Early message to slaphead. Listen here, I am the captain now

Unread 13-06-2016, 10:22 PM
puressence

What part of longsight he from That academy Keith waffles on about. £#%&!ing bursting with players.

Unread 13-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Tronics

Pretty sure Pep was sucking Sane off after a bundesliga game, so this probably on, shame really could do a job for us too

Unread 13-06-2016, 11:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Talk of Sane and Griezmann (for the right) was always ambitious after LvG left. I simply can't see Mourinho going big on a forward on the right side when Martial looks set to continue on the left for the time being. Maybe we'll get more of a squad player or someone in the £20m bracket, but these superstar types of players I can't see Mourinho committing to when building a Premier League side.

Unread 14-06-2016, 12:19 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
What part of longsight he from That academy Keith waffles on about. £#%&!ing bursting with players.

You keep mentioning their academy - I don't. Hth.

Unread 14-06-2016, 12:24 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Sure you mentioned it once or twice, pal

Unread 14-06-2016, 08:18 AM
dunk

Quote:

It's because he doesn't understand the point you were making. Same with the others that keep attempting to mock the previous discussions about the strides City are making with their academy, by pointing at Rashford as evidence that United are better

Unread 14-06-2016, 08:27 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
It's because he doesn't understand the point you were making. Same with the others that keep attempting to mock the previous discussions about the strides City are making with their academy, by pointing at Rashford as evidence that United are better
I know - some proper window lickers on here. Not only that, I once or twice dared to mention some growing problems with our own academy that I personally knew of (to the derision of the top reds) and lo and behold, 8 months later, United announce that they're going to make changes to the management structure to try and deal with some of the problems identified. Ah well.

Unread 14-06-2016, 08:36 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Quote:
I know - some proper window lickers on here. Not only that, I once or twice dared to mention some growing problems with our own academy that I personally knew of (to the derision of the top reds) and lo and behold, 8 months later, United announce that they're going to make changes to the management structure to try and deal with some of the problems identified. Ah well.
Closed Thread