United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: *Official* Leeds v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and It's a par game...

Talk about "just giving everyone a game" ...why not just play a few youngsters in their best position & play 2 from 4 upfront out of the strikers??

He did this sort of thing in the Cups last season & we always had to change it at HT because we were all over the £#%&!ing shop.

Very strange

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:04 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Re: *Official* Leeds v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and It's a par game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy
2-4-4

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
#MUFC team Amos, Valencia, Fryers, Carrick, Fabio, Giggs, Park, Macheda, Diouf, Owen, Berbatov.
what the £#%&!ing £#%&!? has fergie picked the team out of a hat or something?

i think its safe to presume the league cup isnt a priority this year :shakehead:

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:05 PM
The Watcher

ffs, no one wants to £#%&!ing watch Owen

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Nice confidence boost for Carrick this'll be.

Did \fergie pick this team by tombola?

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:07 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

i think its safe to presume the league cup isnt a priority this year :shakehead:

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:08 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
That can't be the team.
It is.

Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

i think he let phelan just shout out numbers

Billy Bigbollox

dunk

wtf

Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
That can't be the team.

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:10 PM
MJ Ramone

I was really looking forward to this game as well

Why in the name of Satans @#%&! is Carrick playing at Centre half??? ...surely we've got a lad in the Reserves who could be getting a game in there tonight??

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Tiberian

Who was going on about Berbs as a central midfielder in pre season? They very well get their wish tonight.

No Idea how this is going to line up, Giggs at Left Back?

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:11 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

can you please take that dirty scum piece of shit leeds badge down sparky

the most hatred i've ever felt at football is towards that turd of a club and all of it's munich slinging shithouse scumbag fans
the £#%&!ing @#%&!s

3-0 owen, park and giggs

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:12 PM
dunk

I can't get my head around Fryers being picked before Thorpe or Brown, first and foremost. He has always been a FB whenever I've seen him, the other 2 are CB's and Brown has at least played 1st team football before.

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Who was going on about Berbs as a central midfielder in pre season? They very well get their wish tonight.

That was me mate.

Was wumming tbf, didn't think Fergie would ever actually go for it

Sloane

just had a fiver on leeds

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:13 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Amos

Vallers
Carrick
Fryers
Fabio

Giggs
Park

Diouf
Owen
Macheda

Berbs.

Is how I'm guessing it will be.

Unread 20-09-2011, 07:14 PM
ScarFace

Angry Re: *Official* Leeds v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and It's a par game...

What kinda selection is that you scotch @#%&!? you should resign at HT, Fergies green sweatshirt moment 100%

i mean, starting Berbatov? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR £#%&!ING MIND?

Come on Leeds, break his neck.