United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2019, 06:47 AM
Hands of Scone

The question isn’t whether we should keep Pogba or sell him, it’s whether he wants to stay. We all know he’s out the door like shit from a goose as soon as the season ends. He’s probably already agreed terms with madrid. This season is over as far as he’s concerned. He’s decided he’s not going to be part of this shit show next year and now he’s simply marking time and making sure he does get injured or over exert himself.

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:17 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
The question isn’t whether we should keep Pogba or sell him, it’s whether he wants to stay. We all know he’s out the door like shit from a goose as soon as the season ends. He’s probably already agreed terms with madrid. This season is over as far as he’s concerned. He’s decided he’s not going to be part of this shit show next year and now he’s simply marking time and making sure he does get injured or over exert himself.
If this is true and the club knows it is true, then he should be dropped

(Preferably off the main stand, etc.)

Unread 22-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Red Santos

Lanky UNRELIABLE streak of piss. Imagine wanting him as our club captain? £#%&!ing poser

£#%&! him off to Zidane and Madrid.

Couldn't care less

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:09 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
As bad as he was today he was still comfortably our best midfielder

Fred and especially Matic today
Pogba? Thought Fred did more - though that's not saying much.

Pogba @#%&!ed out of yet another game where he needed to lead and grab the game. Set no example, no extra effort, got bossed by shite opposition etc x10. Hes £#%&!ing awful. Hes getting away with murder and cant string 3 good games together. Genuinely want him first out of the door. Unreal how disinterested he is.

Had enough, he can get £#%&!ed.

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:16 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Pogba? Thought Fred did more - though that's not saying much.

Pogba @#%&!ed out of yet another game where he needed to lead and grab the game. Set no example, no extra effort, got bossed by shite opposition etc x10. Hes £#%&!ing awful. Hes getting away with murder and cant string 3 good games together. Genuinely want him first out of the door. Unreal how disinterested he is.

Had enough, he can get £#%&!ed.
I was defending him in the week, but he was £#%&!ing abysmal again yesterday.

I don't want us selling our best players, but if we are to rebulld and start again then there really is nothing and nobody in this squad I wouldn't be willing to sacrifice to do it.

Unread 22-04-2019, 09:10 PM
sa7

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-disrepectful

Quote:
Paul Pogba says Manchester United display at Everton was 'disrepectful'
"The way we played and the performance of myself, of the team, of everyone is disrespectful," says Pogba
Taking the piss, he has to be??

Sick of our @#%&! players and this paying of lip service regarding what is going wrong without any actual action to remedy it. They talk about reflecting on their own performances but the next shite goal that goes in everybody is looking around for someone else to blame.

We know the problem Paul, you’re a bunch of piss weak man-children who don’t have either the heart or balls you were born with. Paradoxically, winners do lose sometimes, it’s part of the sport. Capitulation, however, is the preserve of cowards. Our players capitulated yesterday, because they are cowards.

Unread 22-04-2019, 09:12 PM
armchair

£#%&! off. he's a nothing player. a luxury we can't afford

Unread 22-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Fantastic ball to Rashford first half who decided to **** it instead of crossing it.

Played a soft pass to Lukaku second half and ran ahead for the return except Lukaku couldn't control an easy pass.

He has to improve but at times what is he supposed to do when his teammates can't control the simplest of passes Against PSG in the first leg they put a lot of players on him and the rest of the team were too **** to capitalise.

There are many problems at United ahead of Pogba that need fixing first.

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

I'm fed up of the excuses for him tbh, real leaders make a difference even if they have some less than brilliant players around them.

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm fed up of the excuses for him tbh, real leaders make a difference even if they have some less than brilliant players around them.
Not all players are leaders though. It's a problem we have. Obviously the reactions are now into hysterical mode but most of these lads are good pros who usually put a shift in. Probably a few too many followers though, which is where building a balanced squad comes in.

People used to say Carrick wasn't a leader and he was a phenomenal player for us. Since Fergie left we've lacked those guys who lift the players around them. Hard ones to find in fairness, but Liverpool have managed it. The team level went up when Van Dijk came in.

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:47 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not all players are leaders though. It's a problem we have. Obviously the reactions are now into hysterical mode but most of these lads are good pros who usually put a shift in. Probably a few too many followers though, which is where building a balanced squad comes in.

People used to say Carrick wasn't a leader and he was a phenomenal player for us. Since Fergie left we've lacked those guys who lift the players around them. Hard ones to find in fairness, but Liverpool have managed it. The team level went up when Van Dijk came in.
was he really though? downgrade from keane/scholes/robson imho

keane was a leader, scholes was a leader, beckham was a leader, ince was a leader. remi moses was a leader

carrick was a wet blanket who collapsed on the major stage

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:50 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

keane was a leader, scholes was a leader, beckham was a leader, ince was a leader. remi moses was a leader

You mean he struggled against the greatest midfield of all time

With all due respect the likes of Keane and Robson they would have gotten taken to the cleaners by that Barca midfield

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I thought he was very good in the final at Wembley tbh. Froze in Rome like everyone else.

Perhaps a bit of a follower, but again some players are like that. For me he was a brilliant player for us. Maybe he'd struggle in this team.

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:54 PM
armchair

Quote:
You mean he struggled against the greatest midfield of all time

With all due respect the likes of Keane and Robson they would have gotten taken to the cleaners by that Barca midfield
seem to remember robbo doing ok v a decent barca side

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I thought he was very good in the final at Wembley tbh. Froze in Rome like everyone else.

Perhaps a bit of a follower, but again some players are like that. For me he was a brilliant player for us. Maybe he'd struggle in this team.
he's a good footballer but he's not a leader. fergie was wrong to put so much faith in him. wasn't carrick's fault

Unread 22-04-2019, 11:57 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
seem to remember robbo doing ok v a decent barca side
Yeah a decent Barca midfield from the 1980s
I’m talking about the once in a generation midfield of Busquets, Iniesta and Xavi from circa 2009 to 2011

Sorry love Robbo and Keane but that Barca would make any midfield look like amateurs

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I’m talking about the once in a generation midfield of Busquets, Iniesta and Xavi from circa 2009 to 2011

Sorry love Robbo and Keane but that Barca would make any midfield look like amateurs
Keano couldn't stop us chasing shadows against Zidane and Davids in that first leg in 99. Similar against Real in 2003.

I think both sides are right. Carrick probably wasn't what you'd call a leader but really that Barca midfield could make anyone look silly.

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:04 AM
armchair

Quote:

any midfield?

you are talking bullshit.

yeah i get you love barca but this shit that they were impossible to play against? Probably the best team to ever play the game but set your plan as capt depression is quarterback and when the first few passes don't turn out right it's the depths of despair. is asking for trouble.

2008 United would beat every barca side ever not because they were great at football but because they were winners.

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:40 AM
Buck

2008 United that had Carrick in midfield?

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Stickman

Quote:
any midfield?

yeah i get you love barca but this shit that they were impossible to play against? Probably the best team to ever play the game but set your plan as capt depression is quarterback and when the first few passes don't turn out right it's the depths of despair. is asking for trouble.

2008 United would beat every barca side ever not because they were great at football but because they were winners.
I dont think we would have tbh.

Unread 23-04-2019, 01:53 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
any midfield?

What?
Closed Thread