United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2019, 04:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Nope, I'm still here, you elk-£#%&!ing, forest-dwelling arsewipe.

You've been like a pig in shit the last few weeks, gleefully turbo-posting away as if your ridiculously deluded pro-Mourinho position has been in some way justified.

The sooner your boy finds a job (fat chance it will be a big club), and the sooner you £#%&! off and pollute another forum, the better. The club needs to bin off the toxic JCL fans like yourself, just as much as the manager needs to bin off the toxic players this summer. Ole is going to expunge the parasites that have infested the squad, and I'm going to expunge you.

#BottomRed #NotARed #NeverWasARed

You're an absolute no-mark. Genuinely can't remember a single post of note you've made in nearly 3 years on this forum. Are you capable of an original thought, or does your Scandinavian pimp proof-read each of your posts?

Keep ignoring me, as I do that with you totally involuntarily. Nothing poster.
And yet here you are.

Unread 22-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's all attitude and whatever tactics they're being given.

They were suddenly fit enough to win 14 games in a row or whatever it was then are suddenly not for enough to play well for even short periods in games?

Absolute %@#$&!s.
I agree with the attitude, but not sure about the tactics. We won 12 on the bounce , including victories against Arsenal and Spurs. The tactics were good enough then, so why are we struggling now ?

Not enough quality in the squad and some players have already finished their season and are actively planning their moves to their new clubs. If I was Ole I'd make a statement and play the reserves on Wednesday... trouble is, if he does that the scousers will claim blue murder. See what I did there ?

Unread 22-04-2019, 04:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
And yet here you are.

Hey Neo I am also against toxicity. When the whole forum was positive and United you regularly churned out threads about Mourinho. You are all you profess to hate.

Unread 22-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I agree with the attitude, but not sure about the tactics. We won 12 on the bounce , including victories against Arsenal and Spurs. The tactics were good enough then, so why are we struggling now ?

Not enough quality in the squad and some players have already finished their season and are actively planning their moves to their new clubs. If I was Ole I'd make a statement and play the reserves on Wednesday... trouble is, if he does that the scousers will claim blue murder. See what I did there ?
Good. £#%&! them.

Unread 22-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That addressed anything in your post that was in any way lucid. You won't hear a bad word about 'The Best Manager in The World'
You addressed something I didn’t even say, you stupid @#%&!.

I don’t think you’ve ever been right about what you think I think.

Quote:
I'm not bothering pointing out Inter's plummet in the aftermath of his departure, for instance.
You just did. Do you think they’d have struggled if he’d stayed? Do you think it may have had something to do with his successors? Any reason you didn’t point out Madrid and Chelsea as examples of life after mouirnho?

Unread 22-04-2019, 05:07 PM
shenwen

Are we seriously saying the likes of Martial and Lukaku are playing shit because mourinho has messed up their fitness?

Surely not?

I’m not expecting 90 mins full press out of these clowns - but the occasional chase would be nice. One point yesterday Pickford had then ball and Lukaku just stood watching him. No effort whatsoever to close him down and apply some pressure to the kick. That’s not fitness. That’s just not giving a £#%&!.

Unread 22-04-2019, 06:38 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Nope, I'm still here, you elk-£#%&!ing, forest-dwelling arsewipe.

You've been like a pig in shit the last few weeks, gleefully turbo-posting away as if your ridiculously deluded pro-Mourinho position has been in some way justified.

The sooner your boy finds a job (fat chance it will be a big club), and the sooner you £#%&! off and pollute another forum, the better. The club needs to bin off the toxic JCL fans like yourself, just as much as the manager needs to bin off the toxic players this summer. Ole is going to expunge the parasites that have infested the squad, and I'm going to expunge you.

#BottomRed #NotARed #NeverWasARed

You just said you’ve read three years worth of his posts.

You're an absolute no-mark. Genuinely can't remember a single post of note you've made in nearly 3 years on this forum. Are you capable of an original thought, or does your Scandinavian pimp proof-read each of your posts?

Keep ignoring me, as I do that with you totally involuntarily. Nothing poster.

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:06 PM
messhead

You £#%&!ed up the post but I still lol'd big benners. Love this forum at the moment. Utd have poisoned us

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:09 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
You £#%&!ed up the post but I still lol'd big benners. Love this forum at the moment. Utd have poisoned us
God knows what I did?

Ps £#%&!ing Benners??

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:11 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
God knows what I did?

Ps £#%&!ing Benners??
Meant to be bellers ffs. Sticking with benners now I'm afraid.

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Meant to be bellers ffs. Sticking with benners now I'm afraid.
Looks like you could be eating two cheeseburgers this week pal.

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:27 PM
armchair

Quote:
alright benners keep your buns burgered ffs

yeah i dunno

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Are we seriously saying the likes of Martial and Lukaku are playing shit because mourinho has messed up their fitness?

Surely not?

I’m not expecting 90 mins full press out of these clowns - but the occasional chase would be nice. One point yesterday Pickford had then ball and Lukaku just stood watching him. No effort whatsoever to close him down and apply some pressure to the kick. That’s not fitness. That’s just not giving a £#%&!.
It’s also being a useless lump of £#%&!ing shit with no footballing ability.

Unread 22-04-2019, 08:32 PM
messhead

Quote:
Shush Allan's patient will get right jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
alright benners keep your buns burgered ffs

yeah i dunno

Unread 22-04-2019, 09:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It’s also being a useless lump of £#%&!ing shit with no footballing ability.
and too many of Alan's hamburgers

Unread 23-04-2019, 12:04 PM
utd99

Managers are overrated.

Unread 28-04-2019, 08:29 PM
AK14

Great thread.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:44 PM
atticusgrinch

Right about Pogba and Martial.
Right about Rashford being incapable of leading the line.
Right about needing a new centre back.

Does Woodward owe Jose an apology?

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Brucie

Quote:

Think his pay off was apology enough in fairness

Unread 29-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Think it was more an issue of how he wanted to address it. Though he definitely owes an apology over not backing him over martial and Pogba. Woodward’s clearly been shown to be wrong about his opinion of them.
Closed Thread