I like the idea of throb as a ghost.

otherwise, not so much.

Unread 17-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

21 years

Unread 17-04-2019, 03:48 PM
dunk

We’ve gone a bit Milan

Which is sad, as there were many on here warning of this as we played Vidic, Rio, Evra, Giggs, Neville, Scholes etc. To death without adequately replacing them. Throb and a few others ‘Scholes and Giggs are still the best players in the league..’

We’ve since started signing past it Worldies and managers and hoping for a miracle while the stadium crumbles.

How long have they done without a title? That’s your blueprint.

Unread 17-04-2019, 03:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We’ve gone a bit Milan

Which is sad, as there were many on here warning of this as we played Vidic, Rio, Evra, Giggs, Neville, Scholes etc. To death without adequately replacing them. Throb and a few others ‘Scholes and Giggs are still the best players in the league..’

We’ve since started signing past it Worldies and managers and hoping for a miracle while the stadium crumbles.

How long have they done without a title? That’s your blueprint.

Honestly was just thinking the exact same things.

Also, Hiring past players with farmer’s league experience as manager....

Check.

Hopefully Ole doesn’t turn out like Gattuso and Seedorf (no clue if Gattuso is actually doing well for them at the moment tbh? )

Unread 17-04-2019, 03:54 PM
dunk

Gattuso seems to be doing alright tbf.

They’ve deffo improved in the last couple of seasons.

Unread 17-04-2019, 05:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Gattuso seems to be doing alright tbf.

They’ve deffo improved in the last couple of seasons.
Yes, were a bigger joke than us a few seasons ago.

Shows, again, that it can be done even from a very unpromising position.
Closed Thread