United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2017, 07:21 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I wonder which club will be the first to be punished under these new rules? Anyone wanna have a guess?
Titanic Rovers

Unread 19-05-2017, 07:41 AM
AK14

Good!

Fed up of players going down so easily under little to no contact. You'd think they'd been hit by a giant block of ice.

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Zorg

Gary Neville for that one against city.

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:09 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I wonder which club will be the first to be punished under these new rules? Anyone wanna have a guess?

http://bbc.in/2rubLAM
West Ham

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:09 AM
20 times

Muamba against Spurs

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:46 AM
MC16

charaghers is cheeky saying that it's bad news for utd, just shows that he has an agenda. City dives more so does liverpool, the bias #@&%!

charaghers is cheeky saying that it's bad news for utd, just shows that he has an agenda. City dives more so does liverpool, the bias #@&%!

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:55 AM
Zorg

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:57 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC16

You can say that again.

Unread 19-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Fat Al

This is where even ex-pros are £#%&!ing clueless.
They watch a player go down & then say "well if the ref hasn't given it as a foul, why hasn't he been booked for diving?"

Because, you £#%&!ing #@&%!ed %@#$&! (I'm thinking of Robbie Savage here in particular), it's not a £#%&!ing either or decision.

Football is a contact sport & there are a huge number of incidents where no foul is committed & no dive has taken place, there simply was contact & someone ended up on the floor.

You'd think former players would remember this, rather than squealing like little bitches for players to be booked for diving if the ref hasn't given a foul.

Unread 19-05-2017, 09:17 AM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
You can say that again.
oh yeah I see that I did It twice. hahaa

Unread 19-05-2017, 09:26 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
This is where even ex-pros are £#%&!ing clueless.
They watch a player go down & then say "well if the ref hasn't given it as a foul, why hasn't he been booked for diving?"

Because, you £#%&!ing #@&%!ed %@#$&! (I'm thinking of Robbie Savage here in particular), it's not a £#%&!ing either or decision.

Football is a contact sport & there are a huge number of incidents where no foul is committed & no dive has taken place, there simply was contact & someone ended up on the floor.

You'd think former players would remember this, rather than squealing like little bitches for players to be booked for diving if the ref hasn't given a foul.
Yes that really £#%&!s me off. Savage is the worst.

"I've seen them given" makes me angry too

Unread 19-05-2017, 09:29 AM
andyroo

Savage is the worst at everything.

Unread 19-05-2017, 04:08 PM
signed dc

Are FIFA/UEFA bringing it in too? If not, what's the point?

Unread 19-05-2017, 05:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Savage is the worst at everything.
Its not like he was even that good at football, either.
Closed Thread